No announcement yet.

1st World Problems - Let us hear 'em!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had to keep moving my chair from shade to sun as I was getting cold/warm. All while watching them prep the slab for my new home.

Comment

Remote started the wife’s new car today. For some reason it didn’t turn my seat warmer on or adjust the thermostat so it was blowing warm air when we got in.

Cold seats and AC on… darn technology lets me down again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I had to scroll all the way down to page 8 on this thread to post!

Comment

I had to scroll all the way down to page 8 and this^^^ was all I found

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
            I had to scroll all the way down to page 8 and this^^^ was all I found

Y’all keep it up and I’ll have to scroll to page 9 to make my next meaningless post.🤣🤣

Comment

Why I have to click "last" to see the most recent post to this thread

Comment

Listening to people at work talking about the super bowl.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                  Why I have to click "last" to see the most recent post to this thread
                  It's the first last post....you know after the second to the last first post, I think[emoji848]

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                    It's the first last post....you know after the second to the last first post, I think[emoji848]

I’m thinking that…….well maybe……..whaaat?

Comment

why am i wasting time reading these post while watching puppy bowl

Comment

NFL non watchers versus watchers.....lol!!![emoji23]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                          Sounds amazing. We haven’t ordered any Wagu (to rich for our blood), but we’re right where you are when it comes to cooking steaks. My husband does a better job than most high end steak houses.

Think I’ll keep him.
                          I am sure he will be pleased to hear it.

Regular Wagu steaks have way too much fat in our opinion. The tender loins are light on the fat content, and we share a 1 pound steak these days for dinner...

Comment

My favorite Mexican restaurant was out of Crown Royal last night. I told them that this would be a great place to open a restaurant. SMDH. To make matters worst when I called the Governor to complain he wouldn’t take my call.🔥🔥🔥🔥

Comment

The donut shop opens at 5:00. I got there at 5:02. I had to wait until 5:07 before they opened the door!

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Man View Post
                                My favorite Mexican restaurant was out of Crown Royal last night. I told them that this would be a great place to open a restaurant. SMDH. To make matters worst when I called the Governor to complain he wouldn’t take my call.[emoji91][emoji91][emoji91][emoji91]
                                It was probably just a communication error. His secretary probably told him you were calling to complain about the royal crown and he just doesn't have time for those European problems....you should call back. Any Governor who can't listen to a man's drinking problems ain't no governor at all![emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X