Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Livers, yea! Not so much on the chewy gizzards

Comment

Love em both. Eat em weekly from chicken shack in c.c. Tx.

Comment

Not a fan of either but I will eat gizzards in a pinch.

Comment

Love me some gizzards, but don’t do livers.

Comment

love fried gizzards!

Comment

The kids raise broilers for show projects. I ask the family who cleans them to put the livers, gizzards, and hearts in a container for me and they can have the rest of the chicken. Fresh chicken liver fried in a cast iron skillet is fantastic. Gizzards and hearts go into every gumbo we cook at the house. Usually its a fight with my daughter to see who gets those. There are several local convenient stores who fry the gizzards, but only a handful do it the right way.

Comment

Stand back at the Hartz buffet when the hot livers and gizzards come out. Somebody could get hurt.

Comment

Gizzards are good and I will eat the livers too. Especially the way Mrs. Lobo fries 'em up!

Comment

I don't eat guts. That's fish bait..

Comment

Eat them both, and have used both for bait.

Comment

Love me some chicken livers, especially with smashed taters and brown gravy!!
                        We had a cafeteria at the office and they would serve them about once a month and were some of the best I have had.
                        I was visiting family a few weeks back and we decided to get liver and gizzards. I was surprised how many liked them.
                        Gizzards to me have little taste and do not like the texture.

Comment

Love them both... awesome!

Comment

I love chicken gizzards! That fried crispy chewy goodness.

Comment

No gizzards for me but, I like the livers. Hubby likes both.

Comment

I would definitely eat them if there was nothing else. But with all the other choices of things to eat, those would not be my go to foods....

Comment

Working...
                                X