Chicken gizzards and livers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hunting4fun View Post
    I love when you order an 8 piece from Bushes and theirs like 37 in the box.
    I got a 2 piece liver and gizzard and the bag was packed

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
      Chicken Express has great gizzards
      Yes sir. I love gizzards. I will eat livers if they are hot, fresh and free. I don't care for them.

Comment

There's a convenient store in Nixon that sells them at their fry bar. I swear they fry shoe leather in used motor oil and pass them off as gizzards.

Comment

Wife and I both eat livers on every Wednesday from Paris coffee shop Fort Worth

Comment

Love’em both, but hearts are even better than the gizzards.
            Hot fried chicken livers (not over cooked) with a few splashes of Chollula hot sauce! Yum!!

Comment

Livers and gizzards. Had Bush's livers for lunch. We cook gizzards all the time Cut them in 1/2, soak them in jalapeƱo juice for about an hour and then salt, pepper and dip in flour and cook The White Leghorn Inn cafe in Westhoff made a fortune cooking gizzards for years. People would come from everywhere for their gizzards and hot sauce. Sure miss those White Leghorn Inn cafe gizzards.

Comment

Best gizzards I ever had were from the grocery store in Redfield, South Dakota. They fried em up only on Sunday morning and sold out real fast.

Comment

Working...
                X