Guess it just isn’t my time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
    Amen brother. Glad you were smart enough to get checked out. My brothers heart dr told him he needed stints but heb decided to go get a second opinion and other dr said he didn't need them. He passed away with a heart attack last oct a week after his first grandson was born.
    That is sad. That 2nd doc needs an *** whooping.

Comment

This is the reason you must know where you are going when you die. Only those who are born again from above will see the Kingdom of Heaven, Today is the day of salvation.

Comment

So glad you caught it. My uncle had the same issue a few years back.

I'm 36 and recently had the Heartwise tests done. Heart issues are common on my dad's side so I figured it couldn't hurt. I've told 5 or 6 of my male friends about it and each one says the same thing, "I don't want to know if something like that is wrong". We are our own worst enemy sometimes.

Comment

Your a lucky man. Hope you recover soon.

Comment

Man that's scary, glad you're okay. Eye opener for sure!

Comment

Scary stuff right there. Great outcome and a new lease on life. Enjoy.....but make it matter.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                Scary stuff right there. Great outcome and a new lease on life. Enjoy.....but make it matter.

Yes sir, it’s not every day you get 2nd chance. It really put into perspective what’s important in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

God is good, glad you are ok!

Comment

Oh man... Glad y'all caught it in time. That's no joke.

Comment

You are living proof that when you feel something, and you know it's not right
                      go have it checked out. Your way to young to leave your beautiful family without a great husband and father. And there are so many hunts you need to do. God Bless

Comment

Scary stuff.

Comment

Dang Bryce.....That's crazy!! Glad your are ok.
                          Looking at the world in a whole new perspective now I'm sure!

Comment

Originally posted by AlaskaFlyerFan View Post
                            Wow! You are lucky. Many people don't get a warning like you got. Did your cardiologist give you any indication of what the cause was? Plaque build up? Blood clot?

Sounds like genetics are the biggest player here in this case. Get those A1C's checked folks.

Comment

Sure glad you caught that in time! I had a friend who called me one day because his riding mower crapped out on him and wanted to know if I would bring my lawn tractor over to let him finish mowing and use my trailer to take his mower to the shop.

When I pulled up to the curb I could see him lying next to the mower and I thought he was still working on it but no, he was dead.

His Dad and brother all died young from a heart attack and so did he.

Genetics play a huge part in all of this...take care of yourself.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this with us. Lord knows we all probably need a wake up call for something like what you experienced. Prayers for a full recovery and a long and healthy life.

Comment

Working...
                                X