No announcement yet.

Guess it just isn’t my time...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Holy cow, glad you went and they found it!

Comment

Man, I'm glad to hear that you found that out and got it fixed. That reminds me that I need a checkup.

Comment

Man, glad you went to the hospital and hope all is well.

Comment

Glad you are okay, and thanks for sharing this story as an eye-opener for many of us.

Comment

God is great!

Comment

An awesome outcome that could have had been a bad situation! Glad you got it checked!

After a blocked artery and stent 14 or so years ago, I had one 80% and two 100% blockages 3 or 4 years ago. The doctor stented each blockage in 3 separate procedures a month apart. The 100%ers had already grown their own bypasses!

Never ignore the warning signs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                The 100%ers had already grown their own bypasses!

Of course they did, saved em an arse whoopin!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Amen is all I can say! God is GREAT!

Comment

Amen brother. Glad you were smart enough to get checked out. My brothers heart dr told him he needed stints but heb decided to go get a second opinion and other dr said he didn't need them. He passed away with a heart attack last oct a week after his first grandson was born.

Comment

Glad you came out alright!

Sent from my LM-X410.FG using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow so glad this had a happy ending! God bless.

Comment

Scary news, but you did right by going to the Dr. Never let your pride get in the way of your health!

Comment

Glad you got it checked out and fixed before it caused serious problems.

Comment

I am glad you figured out your situation and got it corrected.

Guys there is a reason women outlive men on average - because most men will not take care of themselves or get preventative treatment. Go get an annual exam and blood work from your doctor every year - especially if you are 40 or over. With today's medicine the vast majority of health issues are treatable or preventable. God bless

Comment

Get a follow up echo in 6 weeks to see how much of the Heart muscle died and see if you develop any arrhythmias. Widowmaker Lad is no joke....u should be very grateful....
                                Start on a good cardio workout when you're cleared and stick to it- most people think they are in ok shape but in reality the western diet we have is garbage... if you cant get your heart rate up to at least 75% max and keep it there for 20-30 mins 3-4x a week you need to work at it..you will also notice it will help your sleep...if nothing else do it for those that you care about so they don't have to worry about you.
                                Good luck bro and glad the man upstairs was looking out for you!

Comment

Working...
                                X