No announcement yet.

tropical outlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not that it makes much of a difference in expected impacts, NHC did just upgrade the system to Tropical Depression #11.

Comment

Officially a tropical depression

Comment

Now Tropical Storm Imelda. Not sure why NHC wouldnt have just upgraded straight to T.S.? Spun up quickly this morning regardless. Main focus still is the heavy rain potential.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
          BRING IT ON! Ill take 5 inches

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
            BRING IT ON!!! In a burn ban and no rain yet
            Let's go ahead and send this guy the 21-29" they are predicting and let him get his burn ban lifted.

Comment

I will be glad to get some much needed rain here. Haven't had any here at the house in 12 weeks. Powder house dry!

Comment

tropical outlook

That thing looks like it’s coming right over our place! [emoji51]

Plus delivering in this is going to be fun everyone becareful on the roads!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Let's go ahead and send this guy the 21-29" they are predicting and let him get his burn ban lifted.
                  Let him have it, and throw in a tornado or 2 for good measure!!

It's not that big of a deal at either of my houses as long as it doesnt hit all at once. If it is spread over a few days it's no big deal.

The problem comes when one area gets really intense in the inches per hour rate. When we get these types of systems it always happens to an area or two. Those areas get very ugly, good drainage or not it's just overwhelming.

Comment

I could use some. I have cracks in the ground i can put a shovel handle in with out hitting bottom.

Comment

Official landfall per NHC. Not that it really matters in this equation

Comment

Originally posted by IvoryRoot View Post
                        I could use some. I have cracks in the ground i can put a shovel handle in with out hitting bottom.
                        Pictures?

Comment

Getting tropical down here

Comment

Comment

Looks like we will get another cutting of hay after all! Right on time too......it was just about to start turning.

Comment

Originally posted by cardinal View Post
                                hahaha!!!!!

still dry at my house. it was raining downtown but it quit in the 290 magum area
                                Last edited by Quackerbox; 09-17-2019, 01:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X