Polaris Ranger vs Can Am Defender vs Mule Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caddo Creek View Post
    The CanAm doesn’t have nearly as big a bed as an FXT in the 2 Seat configuration but as I said previously..... the FXT won’t carry that bed full of corn very well anyway......I guess there are other things that aren’t that heavy.

I put the bed extender on my CanAm to give me some additional bed space. I use my SxS to fill feeders and I feel I can stack 14-15 bags in the CanAm and it will carry it well. I actually lowered the shocks to the 2nd softest setting and it still feels plenty stout. It does have a 3” lift on it (CanAm.)

Check out the ground clearance.

I’ve carried more than 14-15 bags of corn in my Defender. It’s running the same S3 springs as Can Am uses in their 3” lift. I’ve had 700+ lbs of corn, a Yeti full of beer and water, a couple hundred lbs of rifles and gear, and 4 full grown men without much sag at all.

Comment

Mule Pro FXT because that’s what I have. Kidding.

All good machines. Drive them all and pick.

Comment

In my experience the can ams are by far the most fun machines... when they are working. The 3 Utv and atvs I’ve known people to have were/are the least reliable rides I’ve ever seen.

Belts, rings, seals, you name it.

Comment

I’ve had a Defender HD8 XT since February and love it. No more Polaris for me. I had one and it burnt up.

I’ve never been in a Mule but the Defender is better than any of the Rangers I’ve driven or ridden in. More power, quieter, and just a better looking ride.

I’ve had 1300+ lbs in my 3 seater hauling corn, passengers, etc with no problem. It’s a working machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am very hopeful that the CanAm will be as reliable as my last 2 Mules 2006 3010 & 2015 ProFXT.......if it is I will have finally found what I’m looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X