Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Polaris Ranger vs Can Am Defender vs Mule Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Caddo Creek View Post
    The CanAm doesn’t have nearly as big a bed as an FXT in the 2 Seat configuration but as I said previously..... the FXT won’t carry that bed full of corn very well anyway......I guess there are other things that aren’t that heavy.

I put the bed extender on my CanAm to give me some additional bed space. I use my SxS to fill feeders and I feel I can stack 14-15 bags in the CanAm and it will carry it well. I actually lowered the shocks to the 2nd softest setting and it still feels plenty stout. It does have a 3” lift on it (CanAm.)

Check out the ground clearance.

I’ve carried more than 14-15 bags of corn in my Defender. It’s running the same S3 springs as Can Am uses in their 3” lift. I’ve had 700+ lbs of corn, a Yeti full of beer and water, a couple hundred lbs of rifles and gear, and 4 full grown men without much sag at all.

Comment

Mule Pro FXT because that’s what I have. Kidding.

All good machines. Drive them all and pick.

Comment

In my experience the can ams are by far the most fun machines... when they are working. The 3 Utv and atvs I’ve known people to have were/are the least reliable rides I’ve ever seen.

Belts, rings, seals, you name it.

Comment

I’ve had a Defender HD8 XT since February and love it. No more Polaris for me. I had one and it burnt up.

I’ve never been in a Mule but the Defender is better than any of the Rangers I’ve driven or ridden in. More power, quieter, and just a better looking ride.

I’ve had 1300+ lbs in my 3 seater hauling corn, passengers, etc with no problem. It’s a working machine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am very hopeful that the CanAm will be as reliable as my last 2 Mules 2006 3010 & 2015 ProFXT.......if it is I will have finally found what I’m looking for.

Comment

Working...
            X