X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Less libs

More meth

Comment

Sounds like if they could learn to roll joints they could do less meth.

Comment

Originally posted by camoclad View Post
        Less libs

More meth
        Sounds like a fair trade honestly. You don't have to do meth so it doesn't affect anyone but meth heads. That blue that's starting to show up in Texas could affect everyone....

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
          Sounds like a fair trade honestly. You don't have to do meth so it doesn't affect anyone but meth heads. That blue that's starting to show up in Texas could affect everyone....
          The way these Texicans constantly bring up meth, it’d make you think they can’t leave it alone. 😂🤣😂🤣

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
            The way these Texicans constantly bring up meth, it’d make you think they can’t leave it alone. 😂🤣😂🤣
            That's kind of what I'm thinkin. But......at the same time I see their point. Who can say they've heard a single wide trailer blow up 4 blocks from their house when a meth lab exploded?.......I guess I'd be that guy.

Comment

Originally posted by okrattler View Post
              That's kind of what I'm thinkin. But......at the same time I see their point. Who can say they've heard a single wide trailer blow up 4 blocks from their house when a meth lab exploded?.......I guess I'd be that guy.
              It happens in Texas also, don’t let them **** ya...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                It happens in Texas also, don’t let them **** ya...
                Oh I'm sure it does. I've seen some houses in Texas I thought looked pretty methy.

And to be fair to the town I live in. The meth lab didn't just explode from negligence on the meth cooks part....his wife sat the room on fire he was cooking it in....on purpose!ahahahahahaha......Man that was loud.

Comment

Originally posted by Wampuscat View Post
                  I grew up in Antlers and Atoka and spent a good deal of time in Ada and Sulphur. I'd live there now if it wasn't for chemical plant paychecks.

Being so "far from everything" isn't such a bad thing either. Once you move 5 miles away from a McDonalds, you start to lose the taste for the crap. Its like that with most "city dweller stuff". How many fast food places, restaurants and big box stores do you really need anyway? Every time I walk out of my house and look up at the stars, I thank God. Living just a bit closer to Houston all you can see in the sky is a haze.

At least Ada and Sulphur are close to the Texas border. You'll have to take the short drive across the Red River to get 6.0 beer, the 3.2 beer up there is like drinking beer flavored sparkling water.

Regarding methamphetamine use in OK...I call a foul. Look next door to you in almost any city in the US of A and you're gonna see it or something close.

No more 3.2%! I work at the paper mill in Valliant, OK but live in Texas. There’s good folk and bad, but something about em is “off.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sounds like if you could live in college station you could live in Oklahoma

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                      San Antonio and Austin are way cooler big towns than Dallas and Houston. The surrounding area ia also far superior. All major metro areas in Texas are blue. It sucks.

BoB is NOT an Austin guy. He hates traffic and big cities. He likes small towns.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Lol...San Antonio and Austin are trash! Liberal junk with Houston and Dallas carrying the GDP in Texas. The new Exxon campus in Spring is unbelievable... Read a book and get off the dope!

Comment

I heard that Oklahoma is the reason Texas has not fallen into the gulf,
                        because it sucks. LOL

Sorry just had to do it.

Comment

I own 360 acres in NW OK, and the property taxes are $245/year. I just bought (like closed a couple weeks ago) another 20 acres, house and barn, and if I can figure out how to make a living, I’d move up there in a heart beat.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            Not even close. Houston is the armpit of Texas.

Man,I know you live there/near there,but Austin's trash nowadays.The outskirt's are awesome,but the city/downtown.Trash.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                              Lol...San Antonio and Austin are trash! Liberal junk with Houston and Dallas carrying the GDP in Texas. The new Exxon campus in Spring is unbelievable... Read a book and get off the dope!
                              Austin is #1 in almost every city ranking you can find. SA and Dallas are top 10. Houston is usually found in the worst lists.

They are all full of liberals so that's a push.

Austin, SA and the surrounding hill country are vacation destinations. No one vacations in or near Houstin or Dallas. Lol. Galveston is alright.....but compared to Rockport south.....armpit beach.

I avoid all of them if I can. If I had to live in a major city I would pick the North side of SA around 1604 and 281. It's basically the hill country.

Comment

Houston is were you go to earn a good living. No one moves to Houston to retire. If you want to stay in Texas when you retire, it's always been the hill country but close enough to Austin or San Antonio to get healthcare. Now I just need to get the energy to make a move.

Comment

Working...
                                X