Would you actually KAP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bk913 View Post
    I think this mindset will start to trend if the population continues to spiral out of control.
    No if, it's when. I already see yards rooted up in the edges of towns in East Texas. Nothing short of some kind of poison will keep them from doubling their numbers in the next ten years or so. AOC should be worrying about wild hogs instead of climate change !

Maybe Trump can send illegals to sanctuary cities with a pig under each arm ?

Comment

i would not do it however where i hunt in fayette county we do not have any so it be nice to pull the trigger on something but i would not like them rutting up hay fields

Comment

I get why most people would but there’s no way I would trade pig hunting. It’s just too much fun. I love shooting them.

Comment

No, but I don’t make a living on my land.
          If I was a farmer, probably. I feel sorry for those guys.

Comment

I would. Then I would push the button for all the guys saying they wouldn’t while I had them distracted doing something else. Hogs are an invasive, destructive, oversized rat.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
              No. I love shooting them. I want more pigs.

This!

Comment

Hail yes!

Comment

Couldn’t run fast enough to that **** button

Comment

Does it count if I just hold the button down for ever?

When I say KAP I mean it!

Comment

Anyone who owns the land they hunt would easily say YES.

Comment

Without a doubt

They don’t cost me $$$ now but at one time we had land in an area that had become infested. We went from making $$$ in hay to couldn’t bail hay it was rutted so bad. Then came fence problems. Had to put down a horse injured in a rut. They cost plent to deal with. I’m glad we sold the place. Also had a place that they came in and tore up about a 30 yard patch of San Augustine. It was dry and I had my sprinkler on a timer.

I don’t wish them on anybody that owns land. Also have a family member that they came in and wrecked her septic field

Comment

I haven't had bad experiences with pigs yet. So right now I wouldn't. But I definitely understand why most would eradicate them.

Comment

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
                            I'd push the button...twice...
                            0:-)

Comment

I would say no but I wouldn’t blame anyone that did.

Comment

Yes!

I would love to see how my deer herd would respond when all the native vegetation isn't being destroyed by pigs.

Comment

Working...
                                X