No announcement yet.

Would you actually KAP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems like more folks are coming around to my point of view. It's just a matter of time until they double in population and then everyone will want to.....KAP !

Comment

no.

Comment

Yes I would

Comment

They’ve gotten out of control at our place in Kimble Co like I never thought they would. Had them here for 15ish years and for a while they were manageable but with the rain the last 3-4 years they have proliferated. It was fun when there weren’t that many now I’m of the opinion that they have got to go. So I guess I have to vote yes[emoji22]

Comment

No fun targets.

Comment

Yep

Originally posted by Crazy Horse View Post
              I'd push the button...twice...
              Then do my happy dance!

Comment

Yep. I hate wild hogs. They got me out of the mama domestic sow operation when I couldn't keep the wild Russian boars out of my pens. Kill them all. Costs farmers and ranchers millions of dollars a year.

Comment

No. I love shooting them. I want more pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                    No. I love shooting them. I want more pigs.

Well if you pay for the traps and transportation to your place we can hook you up![emoji51]

Comment

Nope. They root up my pastures but I wouldn't wipe them out.. I like to hunt and eat pigs.

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                        Well if you pay for the traps and transportation to your place we can hook you up![emoji51]

Like reds?

Comment

Originally posted by sboudreaux View Post
                          They’ve gotten out of control at our place in Kimble Co like I never thought they would. Had them here for 15ish years and for a while they were manageable but with the rain the last 3-4 years they have proliferated. It was fun when there weren’t that many now I’m of the opinion that they have got to go. So I guess I have to vote yes[emoji22]
                          I think this mindset will start to trend if the population continues to spiral out of control.

Comment

I would do it! Sorry Larry! I hate those sons a guns!

Comment

No
                              Some of my fondest memories have been hunting and trapping them with my boys. They taste pretty good too. With that said I don’t have hogs where i hunt deer. Yet.

Comment

Nope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X