No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We’re truly blessed. Great neighborhood, too. This is 2 miles down the road.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Dang Bill. I just caught up. Things are looking great! Can't wait to come visit you next year! (Hint hint). I probably missed it....what's the nearest town? Any good fishing nearby? Public land? Wife has been talking about buying a small cabin in Idaho or montana for the summers.

Comment

Bobby- PM sent.

Comment

Bill,
          It’s great to see your dreams coming true. That view is priceless.

Comment

Looks awesome Bill. Great thread.

Comment

Crazy- I just checked TBH on Tapatalk and the mount I bought for our flat panel tv purchased on Amaxon was an advertisement.

Comment

Bill if this covid-19 work from home continues, you mind if I work from your guest room?

Comment

I’d have gone with a blue roof!

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
                    Bill if this covid-19 work from home continues, you mind if I work from your guest room?

I saw an article that said with the covid-19 quarantine proving the shift to working at home is cost-effective, Bozeman’s real estate will boom. It’s already the fastest growing small (50k) town in the country. Lot’s of high tech telecommuters live there already.

Comment

I was a Bozeman home decor store we’re buying countertops, tile and carpet. The folks there said the real estate market here is red-hot, and earlier today he had a home buyer picking out carpet on a new, spec house.... purchased sight unseen! He arrived and picked carpeting before going to see the home.

While there are people buying here from across the country- the largest number are from (you guessed it) Minnesota. A couple days ago they had a Minneapolis physician come in for carpets and new furniture on a large home- he’d had enough there.

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Post #401- the interior is painted and more of the roofing is completed.

Back of house

Sage posing with fresh snow on Mt Baldy to the east.

Ramshorn Mt towards NE. There’s wolves up there.

My workshop, ceiling painted, we’ll put osb on the walls.

My job is to put an elk bull on the wall above the front foyer.

View of south facing upstairs patio for Burnadell!

Kitchen, range on left wall. We’re building a wood covered hood above. Still undecided on a tile backsplash between counter and hood.

From sun room towards living room, kitchen on the left. “My” bathroom in hallway straight ahead. The secret to a long marriage is to have your own bathroom!

Living room, cement board going up and then the mason does his work.

I got some great pictures of 3 beautiful white tail bucks 1/4 mile below our property. To be continued.....

Last edited by Bill; 06-18-2020, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Coming along nicely, Bill. Mrs. Burnadell and I are going to enjoy that patio!

Comment

Bill, what a drop dead beautiful place.

Rwc

Comment

Hey Bill, when is projected move in? How far away and how much higher is the rental place y'all are at now where you got the snow?

Comment

Move-in sometime between Aug 15 and Sept 15. We have rental until Sept. 15. This rental is smaller but much less than the house in Bozeman.

Comment

Working...
                                X