No announcement yet.

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I walked behind the construction trailer on Memorial Day to answer the call of nature. I looked up and the speed goat was 50-60 yards below me. I said “whoa”, he was equally surprised and snorted/ grunted and after a ‘tense’ few seconds jogged off- on the same trail he’s used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sheetrock went up in 1 day- those guys were non-stop.

Comment

Wish you all the luck

Comment

Lookin' good Bill! You should be in by first snow!

Comment

The forecast is for snow here on Monday, June 8. It’s been 70-80 recently. Last year we got 4” of snow near Bozeman on June 20.

In before the archery elk opener, yes.

We saw our first big whitetail buck in velvet yesterday on farmland below us. No time for pictures- he slipped very quickly into thick brush in a creek area.

Comment

Dang Bill, I don't think I could handle that!! Sure got a beautiful place coming together tho! Hope to get to meet you at Bownanza next March!

Comment

Don't know whether to wear cut-offs or longhandles with weather like that. Looking good!

Comment

This thread makes me smile every time I open it. It looks like you are accomplishing exactly what you set out to do! Congrats

Comment

Ordered cabinets
                    Ordered kitchen countertops
                    Fun-fun picking paint colors

Comment

This journey has just been incredible! Looking forward to the rest of it.

Comment

Soon to be no more Bill in San Jose....

The metal roof is started above the deck. It looks as dark as the window trim when on the ground, but lighter on the roof. It does go with the composition roof color.

Took the Pioneer 500 for a ride 5 miles up the road we’re renting a house, started into the Tobacco Roots. June 9th and snow everywhere. There were some guys in campers hunting spring black bear. This is what it looks like when there’s a griz around a curve. Lucky for me no.

Glad I had my helmet on. Some girl in a jeep passing me the other direction couldn’t wait for me to pull completely off and then gunned it next to me. She fishtailed within a couple inches of my door. Lord please forgive me for what I called her as she drove away.

Last edited by Bill; 06-09-2020, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I like the metal roof color. Great photos of your 5 mile cruise.

Rwc

Comment

The metal roof is on the back of the house.

Texturing finishes tomorrow, paint samples already up on the dry walls.

Comment

Congratulations Bill ! That's gonna be a Beautiful Place!
                              Can't wait to see the finished pics!

Comment

Looks great Bill, beautiful place!

Comment

Working...
                                X