Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sending up prayers for your wife.

Comment

Update: She had the surgery last week (Monday). The Dr. had to give a higher than normal amount of stimulant to get the heart to start doing the whole extra beats thing. Sure enough there were two spots that needed zapped in the upper portion of the heart and his SVT diagnosis was correct. Unfortunately she was in and out of AFIB while in surgery after the introduction of the stimuli. The Dr. did not correct the AFIB because he wasn't sure if it was a result of the stimulant needed to induce. While she was in recovery (for two hours) and hooked up to an EKG her heart was in an out of AFIB or SVT at least once every two minutes. So we get to do it all over again. Will know more after an appointment on the 12th.

Comment

Continued prayers

Comment

Prayer sent. I have a friend who had the same situation as your wife. They got it done the second time.

Comment

Prayers Continuing.

Comment

Prayers Up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chrisgunguy View Post
                My wife has to undergo surgery (cardiac ablation) to cure SVT (Supraventricular tachycardia). Anyone had this done? Looking to see what it was like for you. I’d appreciate the prayers. Thanks.
                Prayers up.

My wife(37) had it done a year ago here at Hermann Hospital in the medical center.

Her last SVT(240 beats a minute) attack finally got them to do it. She had the exact same thing as you described about your wife. The surgery was over in 5 hours, one night in the hospital. They go thru your femoral region and keep you awake during the process. The only after effect was she had severe migraines for one month after. She had never had a migraine before. She was one of the lucky ones to get that from the surgery, very few do. Good luck on the next one and prayers sent.

Comment

I have a friend who just had this same procedure yesterday. She seems to be doing well but said she could not go to sleep last night even with sleeping pills.

dp

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Prayers sent!!!

Comment

More prayers up for y’all!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

More prayers going up!

Comment

Prayer sent for ya Chris. Must have been the stress of that new shop ya just put in. Just funning,, will continue to pray for speedy recovery.

Comment

Working...
                            X