No announcement yet.

Heart surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had this done 4 years ago. It was a cake walk. And I am doing great. It was my first time to be put under deep anesthesia. That was the worst part. Next day was 100% back to the things I usually do, prayers up for you guys

Comment

Prayers for y’all man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers up Chris.

Comment

Sent

Comment

Dear Lord please bring peace and understanding to Chris and his wife. Guide the surgeon's hands to be steady and true. May you bring your healing to her quickly.

Comment

Prayers up, brother. I've had a couple of friends have the procedure done and are rocking right along in perfect heart harmony now. She's gonna feel much better!

Comment

I have had ablation surgery twice now, the last one was last October. Mine was for A-Fib. Takes a while (about 5 hours) but only one night in the hospital. Took me about 3 days of headaches to get over the anesthesia though. Everything worked out though and the A-Fib hasn't returned.

Comment

Thanks guys. It is relieving to hear its not that invasive. We are scheduled for the 15th of next month. 4 days before her 42nd b-day.

Comment

Originally posted by Rakkasan2187 View Post
                    I had it for same thing WPW wolf parkison white syndrom. extra electrical connection in my heart, It really was not that big of a deal. I took it easy for about a week after like i was told and everything went fine. Prayers up.
                    I also had WPW and had the ablation done. I was in 8th grade and it was no big deal. I broke my arm 3 days after playing football when I told my parents I would not be horse playing if they let me go out of the house. That was a big deal! The worst part like others have said is the glue from the bandage.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

I've had 4 Ablations trying to stop A-Fib, none lasted over a few days, finally had a Pacemaker implanted in 2014. I'm still in A Fib 90% of the time even with the Pacemaker but life is better. Prayers up for your wife.

Comment

I had this done for SVT when I was 13. Surgery was 3.5 hours long on a Monday. I was in the bleachers watching the middle school football game on Tuesday. 100% agree with the glue being the worse part. I had a hernia operation when I was 22, and I'd take that heart surgery over that hernia surgery any day of the week!

Edit: I forgot to mention that I also can feel my heart "Skip a beat" from time to time, and that is my hearts trying to kick into overdrive like when you have SVT. Pretty cool because its like your heart hiccups, and back to normal. When I had SVT it would just start beating 100 mph to the point I'd almost pass out. I remember a few times where it wouldn't reset itself for a while. One time after a football game I got kneed in the chest at just the right time and it put me into afib. I spent the night at TX Childrens that time next to a girl with sickle cell. This thread brings back memories! lol Your wife is going to be better than ever in a week or so! Prayers up.
                          Last edited by breederbuck33; 03-27-2019, 03:57 PM.

Comment

My prayers are with her Chris, with you, and your families. I also hope she heals fully and quickly.

Comment

prayers up

Comment

Prayers up for y’all!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X