Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

D I C K S Removes Hunting form 125 stores

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was already boycotting them, guess they finally caught on that none of us were going to spend money there.

Comment

Originally posted by Take Dead Aim View Post
      So it was just a phase in college.
      I set myself up for that one...........

Comment

I spent over 2K at ****'s the year before they started the gun BS. As of today, Academy, Bass Pro and other stores get my business.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolArrow View Post
          They will be out of business within the next 2 years. Sports Authority didn’t last very long.
          Sports Authority was terrible to begin with. I called them up once because I wanted to see if they had a Peyton Manning jersey that I wanted to buy for my wife. Peyton was a Bronco at this point. The Broncos stadium is called Sports Authority Field at Mile High.

A man answers the phone.

"Yeah, I wanted to see if yall had any Peyton Manning jerseys in stock before I make the drive over there."

"Ok, let me check.."

***typing noises****

Then he asks me, "Sir, do you happen to know what team he plays for?"

Facepalm

Comment

Originally posted by Traildust View Post
            Die **** Die
            Whoa whoa whoaaaaaaa!!!

Comment

that store sucks anyways

Comment

Glad there isn't one in my town and now have a reason to never go to one.

Comment

They are making a business decision......happens everyday. I believe it is a poor choice but obviously they are more interested in other sports. I'm sure their consultant showed them the dwindling numbers in hunting and massive growth in others.....now they roll the dice......we shall see! Free Enterprise will have the last say as it should![emoji631]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

D I C K S decided to pull out.

Someone will always be unhappy when this happens

Comment

It’s an easy decision for them as they own or affiliated with Field and stream that is their loophole. The liberal soccer moms will chant and yell happy things and hunters will go to field and stream win win, this is how I see it anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Stoof View Post
                        I went in a Dicks once. Didn't ever see the need to go back.
                        Same here!

Comment

They don’t get my business as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                            They are making a business decision......happens everyday. I believe it is a poor choice but obviously they are more interested in other sports. I'm sure their consultant showed them the dwindling numbers in hunting and massive growth in others.....now they roll the dice......we shall see! Free Enterprise will have the last say as it should![emoji631]

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                            Well said, I'm no fan either but people will buy from whomever is cheaper, regardless of views, values.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I never viewed ****'s as a hunting or gun store to begin with. Academy is my spot. Dicks is good for golf and team sports....but I haven't been in one since the first dumb gun move. LOL.

Comment

Midland is getting one at the mall this summer. Like someone on here stated you can't ban every company you would like to as it is not feasible. I am sure I will go in there and get items I need.

Comment

Working...
                                X