New project truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chef View Post
    460 w/ C6, 2.75 rear end, Mild Cam Research Cam, Edelbrock ProFlo4 EFI system.... since my last update I've had to replace the entire fuel system, found a dead cylinder (my fault, bad pushrod placement) and put in a new American Autowire Wiring Harness with all new digital Dolphin guages.
    I ain't even gonna lie, I'm jealous as all get out that is a beauty, sir

Comment

Great find and looking good!
      That will end up being a great p/u and beautiful project.

Comment

What a cool looking ride. Great build!

Comment

Nice.

My first truck was a '72 Ford Explorer. Back when it was still a truck. Brown with a white top. Got busted by Popo for over 100, Dad took out (and unfortunately made me help which was brutal punishment) the 390 boss and drop in a 351 Windsor.

Thought I would show him. Got caught racing the truck again. Over 100 again. Lost the truck for 3 months...........and an "attitude adjustment" the old way. Not saying I did or did not ever race again, BUT, if I did I never caught again.

Thank God the 80's were different than today. Otherwise it would have been jail and not tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
            She's a beauty, and I'm not a ford guy by any means.

What is the compartment in front of the rear wheels? Is it on both sides?
            Tool box... passenger side only.

Comment

Man that looks great, I wish I had your skills/patience. I’m working on a 75 f100 4x4, trying to keep stock as possible. Has a 360

Comment

Geez, thanks really nice.

Comment

Beautiful truck! Love the new front plate and side badge

Comment

Originally posted by Chef View Post
                    It keeps me sane!!! What projects do you have?? Im always looking for the "next one"...
                    I have a ‘76 Bronco that I need to rewire and a ‘79 GMC Jimmy that now needs a new engine (block cracked this summer :/ )

Comment

Originally posted by LHPanther View Post
                      I have a ‘76 Bronco that I need to rewire and a ‘79 GMC Jimmy that now needs a new engine (block cracked this summer :/ )
                      I used an American Autowire kit for my re-wire. I would highly recommend their products. Just make sure you get a vehicle specific kit it you aren't too wire/electronic savvy. I ended up hiring a local guy to install mine. It was waaayyyy over my head!!

Comment

Working...
                      X