Incredible new bow for 2019

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rocky View Post
    I think you’re the person that brought up the speed discussion.
    speed is our basic measure of energy relative to kinetic energy and momentum

i understand these bits of physics quite well but if i put those terms out they would not be universally understood.
    Last edited by zanemanaggie; 02-06-2019, 08:42 PM.

Comment

You can bet your candy arse I’m picking malhomes first pick in this years fantasy football!

Comment

Originally posted by rocky View Post
        ???? Now, please explain to me how you perfect DL, unless the bow is Infinately DL adjustable, without adjusting string and cable lengths.
        please forgive me if I do not qualify better that what i do is best for people who are under 28" of draw.
        and most helpful for those under 25" of draw.

i want people to be successful hunters and if getting the better power performance without sacrificing any shootability is possible i want that to be out there.

Comment

Don’t you think of this was a good idea the thousands of engineers that work for all the major brands over the last 30 or so years would have done this already? Seems like you are manufacturing a time bomb to me. If not why not start your own brand and engineer your own bows. Seems like you would have to market cornered if the science is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper87 View Post
            Don’t you think of this was a good idea the thousands of engineers that work for all the major brands over the last 30 or so years would have done this already? Seems like you are manufacturing a time bomb to me. If not why not start your own brand and engineer your own bows. Seems like you would have to market cornered if the science is legit.
            i almost went work for PSE long ago (ps i am a mechanical engineer)

the reason that bow manufactures dont do this stuff is the market has a lot of past history prejudice to over come.

think about how long it took to get bow Axle to Axle down below 40"
            think how long it took to get bows under 7" of Brace Height and now we are commonly seeing 5" due to parallel limbs and string stops. except in one area... youth bows and "women"s model bows. and they are the ones who need the extra power stroke the most.

if they put out a youth bow like this a bunch of grumpy ol' archers would just say it didn't work without ever giving it a true chance to succeed.

my kids myself and a good number of other people have been shooting this stuff for 4-6 years now and so far no "bombs"

in that time i have a friend who, thank goodness for his warranty went through 3 sets of limbs on his new modern bow (stock not jacked with at all). and he still can't out run the performance i get out of mine. his wife shoots one of my modified concepts because it gave him the best gain in performance with very little cost.

i'll help anyone who wants my help and i don't think it is for everyone.

this has been very fun to meet a lot of new people and hope the Lord blesses you all.
            Last edited by zanemanaggie; 02-06-2019, 10:46 PM.

Comment

Please define this mystical “Power” you keep mentioning. You have more power?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                Please define this mystical “Power” you keep mentioning. You have more power?

Did he say mystical power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Incredible new bow for 2019

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                  Did he say mystical power?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mystical is my description of his usage of the word Power... hence the separation quotes[emoji2359]

Comment

Very interesting........I'm impressed.

Comment

Very cool and awesome self engineering! Ignore the doubters and haters. There are catastrophic failures in off shelf production everywhere. Just becuse its factory doesn't mean it cant fail lol.

Comment

Given your background, you know way more about the forces involved than I do. Obviously you have done a number of these and they are going strong still. Not that unusual, looks like I may be wrong on this one. Thanks for sharing, and the tactful responses to criticism.

Comment

I'm seriously impressed! How cool

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            Mystical is my description of his usage of the word Power... hence the separation quotes[emoji2359]
                            ok i will give it my best

lets say Bob can pull 50lbs due to his close resemblance to Arnold Schwarzenegger

but he has T-Rex arms... and only a 25" draw

His friend Bertha is a bit healthier and has longer arms but only wants to shoot the same draw weight as her friend, her draw length is 28".

they both go and buy the exact same bow model.

Which of them has a more powerful bow?
                            which bow will shoot the arrow at a higher KE?
                            50lbs and 25" draw ?
                            50lbs and 28" draw?

what is so mystifying about that

Comment

Do you have any issues with tuning these? or maybe not you per say, but the shooters. Does the slightest hand torque do much?
                              I am guess you have the shooters shoot with a bent bow arm as opposed to "strong bow arm." For avoiding string slap?

Just curious about it. I think it is really cool what you have done.

Comment

Still waiting for new bow reveal

Comment

Working...
                                X