Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Learned 2 things.

I've learned two things today.
    1.- I will never be able to afford land in Texas.
    2.- There are some rich people in this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Corndog106 View Post
      You don't have to be rich to own land. I waited way to long, just have to know where to look and make some small everyday sacrifices that can add up monetarily over time.

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
        You don't have to be rich to own land. I waited way to long, just have to know where to look and make some small everyday sacrifices that can add up monetarily over time.
        It all starts with a dream

Comment

Posting here first, I'm selling my land in Menard, just under 18 acres. I have had this property since 2011, and I'm ready to get something a little bigger otherwise I would keep it, I have really enjoyed this place!. Lots of whitetail, occasional Axis and turkey. Also had a couple of fallow on camera several years back. Property backs up to a 500 acre ranch on one side, and 150 as I recall on the ranch behind me. PM me your email for pics, and additional information. Comes with 4X6 double blind, ground 4x4 box rifle blind, ground bow box blind and 2 older feeders $73,000 ag exempt, I believe taxes were $30 last year, has electricity avail. Having trouble posting pics, on this thread, I will try to do another ad and post pics.
          Last edited by ontarget; 01-21-2021, 01:15 PM.

Comment

Never seen this thread before! I have only looked at the last page but will start at the beginning when i have more time.
            I am definitely looking for a ranch within 100 miles of The Woodlands. 300 would probably be a minimum. Hopefully closer to 1,000. Columbus and LaGrange area has proven to be incredibly pricey regrettably, but just beautiful ground. I really like Madisonville going towards Crockett however. I already have land in deep East Texas so not very interested in being in the piney woods again.

Comment

Originally posted by Corndog106 View Post
              If you really want to get scared, check out Colorado. Moved here 6 years ago from Tx, had done plenty of research... but still wasnt prepared for land and home prices. I bought a sweet little 1000sqft cabin in 2015. 2 acres with access to 9 private stocked trout ponds, 5 mins from millions of acres of national forrest... it has DOUBLED in value in 5 years!

Comment

[QUOTE=ontarget;15419551]Posting here first, I'm selling my land in Menard, just under 18 acres. I have had this property since 2011, and I'm ready to get something a little bigger otherwise I would keep it, I have really enjoyed this place!. Lots of whitetail, occasional Axis and turkey. Also had a couple of fallow on camera several years back. Property backs up to a 500 acre ranch on one side, and 150 as I recall on the ranch behind me. PM me your email for pics, and additional information. Comes with 4X6 double blind, ground 4x4 box rifle blind, ground bow box blind and 2 older feeders $73,000 ag exempt, I believe taxes were $30 last year, has electricity avail. Having trouble posting pics, on this thread, I will try to do another ad and post pics.

Passing this on to my dad.

Comment

Pm sent sir.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ontarget View Post
                    Posting here first, I'm selling my land in Menard, just under 18 acres. I have had this property since 2011, and I'm ready to get something a little bigger otherwise I would keep it, I have really enjoyed this place!. Lots of whitetail, occasional Axis and turkey. Also had a couple of fallow on camera several years back. Property backs up to a 500 acre ranch on one side, and 150 as I recall on the ranch behind me. PM me your email for pics, and additional information. Comes with 4X6 double blind, ground 4x4 box rifle blind, ground bow box blind and 2 older feeders $73,000 ag exempt, I believe taxes were $30 last year, has electricity avail. Having trouble posting pics, on this thread, I will try to do another ad and post pics.
                    Sent you a PM sir.

Comment

Looking for 50 plus acres in this general area. A house on the place would be a bonus.

Comment

Originally posted by hoythunter02 View Post
                        Sent you a PM sir.

PM Replied, please see pics at my other listing under Menard Land for Sale on the classifieds.

Comment

Looking for acreage in southern Coleman county. Consider anything from about 50 up to 400 or so acres.

Comment

I guess I might as well ask too. Looking for land in Lavaca or Colorado county. Would like it to be heavily wooded. Minimum 30 acres.

Comment

Originally posted by FCoDxDart View Post
                              I guess I might as well ask too. Looking for land in Lavaca or Colorado county. Would like it to be heavily wooded. Minimum 30 acres.
                              i might have something coming up off 111 about 15 miles from yoakum. that's a ways from colorado county though

Comment

Selling 40 acres in Garvin County Oklahoma, just north of the Arbuckle Mountains, 1/2 mile west of I-35 (about an hour north of Gainesville, TX) . Mostly wooded with food plots, pond, two wells, three phase electric, county water and excellent cell coverage. Asking $249,500.

Comment

Working...
                                X