• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuda2525 View Post
    Looking for land around junction or segovia. Thanks
    What are you looking for?

Comment

When I get back financially on my feet after an illness I might be iinteresting in purchasing good hay pastures in Fannin County, Titus County, and/or Franklin County.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
        I wonder why more people don’t post land for sale here in our classifieds before they hire a realtor. And seems like All land that is for sale has a link to a realtor.
        If you don’t use a Realtor at least run it by a RE lawyer.

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
          I have 32 acres of land just outside of Fulshear's ETJ. Access from 2 roads, frontage on Brookshire Creek (very little flood plane) and very much in the path of growth. Has some great topo with good views, could be subdivided or would make a great home site. Currently in Ag. Will need well and septic.

PM me for more details.
          Did you ever sell?

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            As far as easements in Texas, from my families experience there are three types. Deeded, Implied and assigned easements by the courts. No parcial of land in Texas can be landlocked. Every landowner has free ingress/out gress meaning no gates. My family spent thousands to defend access and this was what the Judge ruled. We were at the end of the road with a undeeded easement. When we told "the family" ( mom inherited the ranch) we didn't want to lease the land to them for grazing they tried to lock us out.

I beg to differ. I just bought some property in woodville TX. The property was land locked. The owner had tried to get access from bordering neighbors and nobody would give up an easement. luckily my father in law borders the north side deeded me an access.

Comment

Originally posted by eaglegolfj View Post
              I beg to differ. I just bought some property in woodville TX. The property was land locked. The owner had tried to get access from bordering neighbors and nobody would give up an easement. luckily my father in law borders the north side deeded me an access.
              BrandonA You already had an implied easement. You’d have won in a court case since you’d already been able to access your property through the others (person leasing your property)

Comment

Originally posted by Worksalot View Post
                When I get back financially on my feet after an illness I might be iinteresting in purchasing good hay pastures in Fannin County, Titus County, and/or Franklin County.
                What about eastern Grayson? How much land are you looking for?

Comment

3 br / 3 bath in Buena Vista, CO. 2.31 acres. 3000ish sq foot. Awesome skiing, hunting, atv riding! Moving back home to Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Beargrasstx View Post
                    Did you ever sell?
                    Still got it, how many acres are you looking for?

Comment

Looking for land for sale in stockdale area. PM me if you have anything.

Comment

Looking for Land in the Poth/Falls City Area. Looking for around 10 acres.
                        PM me if you see or have anything.
                        Last edited by Kenner97; 09-09-2020, 11:06 AM. Reason: edit

Comment

Orange Grove Tx.... I have a lot thats alittle over 1 acre for sale. Its on a cul-da-sac in the country off of 624. The street has 6 neighbors, all double wide trailers, older neighbors that are well kept. There are nice houses and barndo's surrounding this street. I bought this lot and 2 others from somebody moving out of the area. I'm not planning on using this lot personally.

It has a water well with new pump a few years ago, a smaller storage shed, septic, small stretch of caliche road, and fenced with net wire field fence.

Comment

This is the best deal I have seen for both hunting and fishing. 300 acres on lake O H Ivie for under $1m. Loaded with deer, quail, doves, turkey, ducks and no hogs. If you have not fished Ivie lately, it is on a huge up swing. Easy to boat several hundred bass a day. Caught 200 before lunch in August. 1 to 4 pounders, but with the amount of bait in the lake, they will be growing fast. When the lake came up a couple years ago and flooded all the regrowth it made the perfect ecosystem for the fish numbers to explode.
                            It is an outdoorsman dream. Stands, feeders and foodplots in place. Just 2 miles from boat ramp.

Satelite picture was taken before lake rose 2 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
                              This is the best deal I have seen for both hunting and fishing. 300 acres on lake O H Ivie for under $1m. Loaded with deer, quail, doves, turkey, ducks and no hogs. If you have not fished Ivie lately, it is on a huge up swing. Easy to boat several hundred bass a day. Caught 200 before lunch in August. 1 to 4 pounders, but with the amount of bait in the lake, they will be growing fast. When the lake came up a couple years ago and flooded all the regrowth it made the perfect ecosystem for the fish numbers to explode.
                              It is an outdoorsman dream. Stands, feeders and foodplots in place. Just 2 miles from boat ramp.

Satelite picture was taken before lake rose 2 years ago.
                              That area is prob one of the best around the lake for deer. Good luck with sale.

Comment

Anyone have land they want to sell in Goldthewaite or Lampasas areas. I'm looking for at least 100 acres hopefully more to start a hunting operation on for my family.

Thanks, Tony Alfano

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X