Water well and electric
    Mostly wooded
    Wet weather creek
    Wildlife Exemption in place
    Lots of deer and hogs
    Pm sent

Comment

Originally posted by techzan View Post
      Just listed my 65 acre, honey hole, in Rocksprings that's loaded with exotics.

https://www.landsofamerica.com/listing/8293663
      Below are a few pics...
      Attached Files

Comment

32 acres Just West of Fulshear TX

I have 32 acres of land just outside of Fulshear's ETJ. Access from 2 roads, frontage on Brookshire Creek (very little flood plane) and very much in the path of growth. Has some great topo with good views, could be subdivided or would make a great home site. Currently in Ag. Will need well and septic.

PM me for more details.

Comment

Nice looking place techzan.

Comment

Below are a few pics...
            65 acres in Rocksprings is no longer available. Contract signed in 11 days!

Comment

Dang, I wish I had seen this one when it went up. Not sure how I missed it.

J

Comment

65 acres in Rocksprings is no longer available. Contract signed in 11 days!
                Awesome . Was it a TBH buyer?

Comment

70 acres in Choctaw Oklahoma!

Comment

Selling the Family place. Great piece of south texas dirt

Comment

8 acres in the mountains of Colorado. Year round access and borders the San Juan National Forest. Located between Pagosa Springs and Durango.

I currently own a home (among other TBH members) in the neighborhood and its a wonderful place to live. PM me if you have questions. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by txtrophy85 View Post
                        Selling the Family place. Great piece of south texas dirt

https://www.landsoftexas.com/propert...Texas/8340166/
                        Whew....I am in love.

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
                          Awesome . Was it a TBH buyer?
                          It was not a TBH'er. It was a doctor near Houston who recognized the photos as being the exact same tract his best friend once owned. The two of them hunted on it for a long time. He bought it sight unseen.

Comment

109 acres about 2 miles south of 10 between seguin and san antionio. On the Santa Clara creek. Old brick house 3b 2bath. barns etc. deer and turkey. 950000

Comment

Kimble county

Looking for land around junction or segovia. Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by josh3 View Post
                                If you decide to sell the 18 acres let me know. The wife and I are looking to buy land to build on ASAP.
                                I have 15.71 acres in Harper. 2 newer manufactured homes. One is a top of the line “cabin”. The other is a 3/2 single wide. Cabin is rented. I live in the 3/2. The land is pretty flat. Cedar cleared 12 +/- years ago. Very large oaks in front yard. 62X20 metal barn. Lots of acreage in back to build and have seclusion. 8’ fencing, cross fencing and electric gate opener. Back door neighbor is 500+/- acres. Taxes are under $2K annually. Google Maps “Red Dog Ranch Kerr”
                                Doesn’t include the 2 Conex boxes or livestock. But can be negotiated separately. Axis, BlackBuck, fallow, sheep and cattle.
                                $325,000 without realtor. Close with lawyer or at a local title company.
                                No reasonable offer dismissed without consideration.

Comment

Working...
                                X