Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back (Phase 2 done)

Warm up--> 1.5 miles in 11 mins 52 Seconds
    Workout --> Back, Went semi heavy on dead lift walking it from 135-285 for 55 reps total
    Core was included
    Cooldown --> 7 Mins of stair master

Had to leave 15 mins early because I am trying to add 2-3 hours of work Mon-Thursday first thing in the AM to leave a little early on Friday to get in the stand

Comment

A good start today despite a not so good weekend. I didn't get to hunt. I took a 3 hour nap Saturday and missed the Aggie game. I didn't get to hunt.Felt like crap after that the rest of the day. I didn't get to hunt. The Cowboys lost. I didn't get to hunt. I did load up some 22/250 for my fiance and some 6.5 PRC for me.

I took it out on my chest today since i'ts international chest day. 4X8-10. Heavy first two sets and strip sets for the final two. I haven't stopped trembling yet.

Bench press
      Incline bilateral chest press
      Inverse grip bench
      Neutral grip DB chest press
      Incline DB fly
      Cable rotation
      Ab roller
      Sit ups

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
        A good start today despite a not so good weekend. I didn't get to hunt. I took a 3 hour nap Saturday and missed the Aggie game. I didn't get to hunt.Felt like crap after that the rest of the day. I didn't get to hunt. The Cowboys lost. I didn't get to hunt. I did load up some 22/250 for my fiance and some 6.5 PRC for me.

I took it out on my chest today since i'ts international chest day. 4X8-10. Heavy first two sets and strip sets for the final two. I haven't stopped trembling yet.

Bench press

Incline bilateral chest press

Inverse grip bench

Neutral grip DB chest press

Incline DB fly

Cable rotation

Ab roller

Sit ups
        So... did you get to hunt, or not?[emoji41]

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
          So... did you get to hunt, or not?[emoji41]

Does dreaming about it count?

Comment

Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
            Does dreaming about it count?
            Probably was much cooler. I sweated my arse off and only saw 2 neighborhood dogs.

Comment

I"d rather have been hunting and sweating than this. I'd rather be in the field any day of the week!

Comment

X- celerative training this week.
                DB dead rows.
                Inverted plyo rows.
                Tubing jackhammer pulls.
                Plyoish chin-ups. (Afraid to go full plyo with a doorway pull-up bar.)
                DB shovel curls.
                Everything was power up and 3 seconds down. 3 sets of each 6-8 reps on weighted exercises and to failure on bodyweight exercises.
                AX-2 doesn't focus on core much, so I threw in one round each:
                Lying scissors.
                Lying bent knee windshield wipers.
                Drunken mountain climbers.
                Hanging windshield wipers.
                Jackknives.
                Low plank knee to opposite elbow.
                I could tell from the walks to and from the stand this weekend, that I'm not getting enough cardio.
                Only 3 weeks left of this program... depending on my week away for work. Gonna mesh up AX-1 and 2 next probably.

Comment

Made it before work.

Totals --> 74 mins, 876 cals, and 135 BPM

Warmup --> 1.5 miles in 11m54s
                  Workout --> Phase 2 of Arms. Added BB Curls // Tri Rope Pushdows and Alternating DB curls
                  Cool Down --> 1 mile in 8 min plus 6 mins of Stairs

Tomorrow is Shoulders I believe.

Comment

Rest day since I'll be out late this evening. Tomorrow is leg day.

Comment

Ask and ye shall receive! I guess Jeff sensed me saying I needed cardio yesterday.
                      Jumping DB swings.
                      Lunge meditation. (Left lunge, right lunge, drop to both knees and explode up to both feet)
                      Ice skaters.
                      Inzanity leaps. (Full burpee into box jumps)
                      Plyo clock push-ups.
                      Run as circuit. Rest 2 minutes and repeat twice more.
                      I took vacation the rest of this week and will be in Kentucky next week. Not sure how much working out I'll get to do during then.

Comment

NO gym Wed-Friday of last week. My son had a choir show and he killed it. Hit it on Saturday and rested on Sunday/Monday. Rest was much needed after several long busy days with little sleep. Had a great snatch session yesterday and clean and jerk work today.

Comment

Slept in about 20 mins longer than I should've but still made it.

61 mins, 710 cals, and 135 BPM

Warmup --> 1.28 miles in 10mins
                          Workout --> Shoulders phase 2 and lite core. Added in a 3x15 set of shrugs and mixed in 3 core exercises.
                          Cool down --> 1 mile in 7m36s

Tomorrow is Legs...... Meh....

Bought

Comment

I couldn't do it this morning. My head is pounding and has been for two weeks. Maybe tomorrow.

Comment

Legs... I hate legs.

70 mins, 851 cals, and 137 BPM's

Warm up --> 11m34s
                              Workout --> Phase 2 legs. Sumo squats suck and are tricky. Slight tweak in my back on set 4 but don't believe its anything major.
                              Cool Down --> 13 mins on the Stair master

Tomorrow is Arms and core.

Saturday will be a rest day since I will be at the lease.

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                                Legs... I hate legs.

70 mins, 851 cals, and 137 BPM's

Warm up --> 11m34s
                                Workout --> Phase 2 legs. Sumo squats suck and are tricky. Slight tweak in my back on set 4 but don't believe its anything major.
                                Cool Down --> 13 mins on the Stair master

Tomorrow is Arms and core.

Saturday will be a rest day since I will be at the lease.
                                A little trick I learned from Athlean X on getting the form down on any kind of squat: Before you load up on the bar for the exercise, grab a single, fairly light, dumbbell vertically by one end (I usually use a 20#). Situate your legs and rest your arms straight down. Squat down letting the other end of the dumbbell lower straight to the floor. This makes you pivot your waist and not your back. I haven't had any back issues, from squats, since doing this.

Comment

Working...
                                X