Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Year Workout Accountability 2019....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Worse workout yesterday in a loooong time. Work was busier than normal and only took in maybe 1k calories and only 1/2 g of water. No energy at all. Rest tonight.

Comment

It's gonna be a great day! Legs and tricep supersets 3x10 and then a strip set to finish it off.

Deadlift/bodyweight dips
      Prone leg curl/pushdown (pronated and supinated)
      Hack squat/skull crusher
      Leg extension/overhead rope extension
      Overhead DB press/cable rotation/ab roller/incline situp

I have to work tomorrow. Third weekend in a row. I gotta start planning better.

Comment

Made it in yesterday for Chest and Tri's but my triceps were insanely tight for no reason so it made for a very meh workout.

Today was Back and Bi's with Core --> 78 mins, 1070 cals, and 143 BPM

Warmup was 1.25 miles in 10 mins flat

I switched things up and I am going to finish the year on a push/pull workout schedule somewhat.

Comment

Back at it today. Legs and back supersets. 3X8 and the fourth set is a strip set. Treadmill warmup then 3 warmup sets.

T-bar row/hack squat
          Lat Pull down/calf raise
          Low row/leg extension
          Body weight chin up/ball slams
          Incline situp/ball crunch/hanging leg raise

Comment

Knocked it out this AM.

Tried a new pre work out that sucks.... So pump or anything. Guess that is why it was on clearance and what I get for being cheap lol

89 mins, 1155 cals, and 139 BPM

Warm up --> 1.5 miles in 12 mins

Workout -->

Leg Ext//Lying leg curls//Calf Raises
            BB Squats//DB overhead press
            Landmines//Rear Delts
            Leg Press//DB Lateral raises
            Lunges//DB Front Raises
            Leg exts//Seated leg curls
            Facepulls//Cable front raises
            DB Shrugs

Need to condense that workout by about 10 mins...

Stepped on the scale for the first time in a few weeks and found out Im about 10 pounds down Since starting back up in August which was a pleasant surprise.
            Goal is 19 more pounds by Christmas

Comment

DB Bulgarian split squat hops.
              Step up thrusters.
              DB and resistance bad RDL.
              DB swing hops.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Really starting to hit my stride with these workouts.

Only took 2.5 months to finally feel it.....

75 mins, 940 cals, and 135 BPM

Warm up --> 1.25 miles in 10m 04s

Workout --> Chest and Tri's plus core

Tomorrow is Back and Bi's. On Monday my left forearm was hurting like a sunofagun but only when it is facing straight up and down like when you do a hammer curl which is strange. The top tendon towards the elbow to the point it hurt to grip stuff.
                If I do a normal curl with a horizontal grip it barely hurts at all..

Comment

A good day today. I took some time off yesterday. My body was just plain tired. I slept until 0900 and then took another nap from about 1400 to 1600. Took some melatonin before bed and was out by 2130 and slept all the way through until about 5 minutes before the alarm went off at 0415. A good day in the gym today for sure. Chest and legs supersets with 3X8 on the heavy side with either one or two strip sets to finish off.

Incline smith machine bench press/leg extension/incline situp
                  Inverse grip bench press/prone leg curl
                  Seated wide grip press/Bilateral leg press
                  Neutral grip DB press/cable rotation/ball crunch

I didn't get in all the leg work I wanted. I'm hitting legs 3X per week so Friday, it's ON!

Comment

Originally posted by 150class View Post
                    On Monday my left forearm was hurting like a sunofagun but only when it is facing straight up and down like when you do a hammer curl which is strange. The top tendon towards the elbow to the point it hurt to grip stuff.
                    Sounds like when I had tennis elbow. Take it easy with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                      Sounds like when I had tennis elbow. Take it easy with it.

That is the plan. I only do bi's with a neutral grip which has helped but its the back stuff that gets me when the row machines only have the vertical grip. Will have to look for alternatives

Comment

Hit chest and back on Monday and yesterday was leg day. Rest today, shoulders and arms tomorrow and dead lift Saturday.

Comment

Knocked it out this AM with Back and Bi's and 1.5 miles in 12 mins for a warm up.

85 mins, 1053 cals, 135 BPM

I will no longer be doing Back and Bi's on the same day. My left forearm cant handle it... Had to cut a few sets short because the pain was so server.

Tomorrow is legs and shoulders. Saturday we will be out of town shooting a wedding so if its not to cold I'll knock out a few miles in the morning then Chest and Back on Sunday.

Think I will do a Chest/Back Arms Legs/Shoulders Rotation with a pure cardio day in between the 2nd rotation every week.

Comment

It was a tough, restless night of sleep. Dadgum dog licking and smacking and scratching on his bed too. I didn't make it to the gym so that means I'll have to make it up tomorrow. Today was supposed to be back and tri's and finish up tomorrow with bi's and legs. Looks like it will be all of the above tomorrow.

Comment

Wide awake at 2:35..... Alarm went off at 415 and groggy as crap... Rolled out of bed 30 mins late so missed core but I will try and make it up tomorrow

66 mins, 931 cals, 144 BPM

Warm up --> 1 mile in 7m32s
                              Workout --> Legs and Shoulders
                              Missed core due to time

Found a new split im going to try but might flip Monday and Tuesday to avoid joining in on international chest day with everyone else..

Monday --> Chest and Tri's
                              Tuesday --> Back and Bi's
                              Wednesday --> Legs
                              Thursday --> Shoulders
                              Friday --> Arms
                              Saturday --> Rest
                              Sunday --> Cardio and Core

Will continue to try hitting core every other day but would like to designate at entire work out towards it.

Heading out of town this weekend so hoping for Cardio and Core manana so we will see

Comment

Slept fairly well despite the dang dog and a sore hip. Made it to the gym about 30 minutes later than usual so I didn't get any leg work in today. I found a bi's and tri's superset that I thought I would try this morning. it may be awhile before I do arms again as I could feel the old tennis elbow starting to flare up.

5X10-12 depending on what the program called for and I through some abs in for good measure.

Standing DB curl/rope extension/incline situps
                                Preacher curl/weighted dips
                                Hammer curl/overhead DB extension/cable rotation
                                Overhead cable curls (just because I wanted to)

I'm gonna have to get back to Keto or something. I struggled to button my pants this morning.

I have to work this weekend AGAIN, so I'm considering making a gym run tomorrow as well. Have a great weekend!
                                Last edited by SabreKiller; 10-25-2019, 08:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X