• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
    Fat Cat. Fat Cat. No L.

My bad. [emoji2359]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
      Well my first tournament is officially in the books! Ended up with a 23.49 lb stringer and we were 2.5 lbs out of 3rd place. Weighing in a small red and not having a flounder for the stringer is what hurt us. I’d definitely say it was a success though. We had over 13lbs between our 3 trout!
      Nice trout!

Comment

Put a hurt on the snaps yesterday. Fished the surf this morning with no luck...threw everything at them, and only hooked into one decent trout, but lost early in the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
          Nice trout!
          Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
            Sounds like the monkeys are running the ZOO on the VI. Time for Bobby to reel em in.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
            Had such a great time last year. I’ve tried to call, text and email Bobby with no luck. Guess I’ll look elsewhere. What happen to Aubrey and Austin? They were great captains
            Last edited by rut-ro; 06-02-2019, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
              Here is a better pic. Looks like it's a Fat Cat.

Yea I'd say that's a horrible weekend... hope he had Insurance seen some crazy stuff in that Harbor but nothing like that...

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                Put a hurt on the snaps yesterday. Fished the surf this morning with no luck...threw everything at them, and only hooked into one decent trout, but lost early in the fight.
                Looks like a great weekend! I can't wait to get into some snapper.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                  Yea I'd say that's a horrible weekend... hope he had Insurance seen some crazy stuff in that Harbor but nothing like that...
                  He was just washing the deck off.

Comment

Capt Nathan Gray called me Friday afternoon and said he had a last minute cancellation for Saturday morning and asked if I wanted to go. We absolutely slammed em, pretty easy limits of solid trout and 4 slot reds. We had 8 trout over 20" and probably 5 or 6 undersized reds and one under sized flounder. Great morning on Galveston.

Comment

Pics
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post

Nice haul.

How far off-shore do you have to go for snapper?

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                          Had such a great time last year. I’ve tried to call, text and email Bobby with no luck. Guess I’ll look elsewhere. What happen to Aubrey and Austin? They were great captains
                          Austin is till with them. Hes been running a 6 pack boat. Aubrey was a deckhand and I'm not sure where he went.

I'm not certain but I thought I saw him on the backdraft the other day

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hopedale View Post
                            Nice haul.

How far off-shore do you have to go for snapper?
                            We went out 70 miles, but couldn't get anything above 10 lbs. Came back in to around 55 miles and found some bigger fish.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2945 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.3 KB
ID:	24580692

Got into some good snapper yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                                This was my best red...

[ATTACH]958881[/ATTACH]
                                I don't think I will be going back with them. Was Bobby the Captain on your trip or he was just MIA all together? He never responded to me last summer when I reached out about booking for this summer. Glad we decided to go to Africa instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X