No announcement yet.

2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah that sucker was moving quick and seemed like it just settled in.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
      Yeah that sucker was moving quick and seemed like it just settled in.
      Exactly what happened. We were watching it close and I thought it would be by in an hour. But it just stopped and sat on us.

Comment

Weather looks to be shaping up though. I’ll be out a few days this week. See if I can’t find some in east bay Friday, if that don’t work, I’m going to head west Sunday and Monday. Hate going to west bay, it’s so far away. Lol

Comment

Weather looks to be shaping up though. I’ll be out a few days this week. See if I can’t find some in east bay Friday, if that don’t work, I’m going to head west Sunday and Monday. Hate going to west bay, it’s so far away. Lol
          You stay your happy azz over there

Comment

It appears this thread is more than my flip phone will load now. Anyone else have trouble loading it from tapa?

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              You stay your happy azz over there
              It’ll be me stuck on a sandbar needing help. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
                It appears this thread is more than my flip phone will load now. Anyone else have trouble loading it from tapa?
                Yep. Gotta go through safari now.

Comment

Yep. Gotta go through safari now.
                  Might have to make a part 2!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup mine too, since yesterday. Guess it's getting too many pages.

Comment

It’s slow!

I vote a Saltwater fishing 2019-1/2 gets started with a link here.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                        Josh W, was that you in the Majek in Cullen House cut today? If it was I was the second boat coming in to help out.

How many Cullen Houses are there? Only Cullen House cut I know of is a couple hundred miles south of where I think y’all are fishing!?

Comment

Brent, I believe that's the cut where we walked across to the beachfront that time.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                            How many Cullen Houses are there? Only Cullen House cut I know of is a couple hundred miles south of where I think y’all are fishing!?
                            I have no idea how many. There are 3 on the peninsula of West Matagorda Bay out of Matagorda. They own a huge chunk of the Matagorda Peninsula.

Comment

Originally posted by Clint View Post
                              Brent, I believe that's the cut where we walked across to the beachfront that time.
                              As you run west down the south shoreline of West Matagorda Bay it's the first bayou you come to with a set of PVC pipes and pilings marking the channel out into the bay. There are three houses around the south end of that bayou. And it is a place where people walk across to the surf.

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                                As you run west down the south shoreline of West Matagorda Bay it's the first bayou you come to with a set of PVC pipes and pilings marking the channel out into the bay. There are three houses around the south end of that bayou. And it is a place where people walk across to the surf.
                                That's it.

Comment

Working...
                                X