Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Josh W View Post
    Thanks you! I hope you are right!!
    Hey Josh, where are you running trips out of?

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
      Here is how my weekend went.

Thursday- High winds and rough bay. Caught 1 gaftop around 2 1/2lbs and the nasty rascal finned the crap put of me.

I did get to finally meet Glenn ( Coastal ducks)

Friday- Wind was a bit better and made it to the south shore line of east bay. 1 14.5" flounder and 1 16" red. Lost another fish that I think was a trout.
      All 3 fish caught on LSU down south super model.

Saturday- fished the Shriners with my buddy and his company. Caught several rat reds and managed to box 3 red fish and they placed 7th.
      Drank plenty of Dos XX's and hung out with my kids in the pool.

New boat will be ready Saturday, so I will be back to the salt as soon as possible.
      That pain ain't no joke!

Comment

Here is how my weekend went.

Thursday- High winds and rough bay. Caught 1 gaftop around 2 1/2lbs and the nasty rascal finned the crap put of me.

I did get to finally meet Glenn ( Coastal ducks)

Friday- Wind was a bit better and made it to the south shore line of east bay. 1 14.5" flounder and 1 16" red. Lost another fish that I think was a trout.
        All 3 fish caught on LSU down south super model.

Saturday- fished the Shriners with my buddy and his company. Caught several rat reds and managed to box 3 red fish and they placed 7th.
        Drank plenty of Dos XX's and hung out with my kids in the pool.

New boat will be ready Saturday, so I will be back to the salt as soon as possible.
        Not good about the finning, otherwise at least you were out! Can't wait to see the new rig! Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffJ View Post
          Hey Josh, where are you running trips out of?
          Port O’Connor!

Comment

We fished a little tournament in Aransas Pass this weekend. Sat on a school of reds a little too long trying to upgrade my 26" 7lb fish in the box and never could get a top slot fish but had a 4 man limit of 22-26"s. Spent the last couple of hours trying to box some trout and only ended up with a couple of keepers and 100 dinks. Most everything caught on One Knockers and various DSL's on 1/16 oz heads. Reds were tight to the shores over grass/ potholes. Wind made it tough to fish the drop offs to try and pop a couple bigger trout.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
              That pain ain't no joke!

My kids learned some new words that morning. We were across the gulf cut from Glenn, I’m surprised him and his party didn’t hear me cussing.
              This was the next day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Josh W, was that you in the Majek in Cullen House cut today? If it was I was the second boat coming in to help out.

Comment

My kids learned some new words that morning. We were across the gulf cut from Glenn, I’m surprised him and his party didn’t hear me cussing.
                  I didn't but we were busy.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexico View Post
                    That pain ain't no joke!
                    Treat it just like a stingray. Hot water, as hot as you can stand. If you can get it hot enough the poison will break down. The pain just goes away all of a sudden. That and disinfect it well.

Comment

This was the next day.

I’m gonna take all y’alls man cards away, yours too Glenn Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post

Come on Lemmo, we all know crabber are a different breed a man.

There were 2 crabbers who always crabbed out of Chinquapin when I was a kid. Jack and Kelly, do those names ring a bell?

Jack pulled a hardhead out of my leg when I was around 8. Never forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                          I was gonna make fun of his little owie but I am trying to be a nicer person.

Comment

Jack sold out and moved to Wharton, he’s in the trucking business now
                            Don’t know what happened to Kelly
                            Nobody left but me, Jay, Eric and a guy from Seadrift, he’s got that big boat with a Vietnamese wife on there

Comment

Come on Lemmo, we all know crabber are a different breed a man.

There were 2 crabbers who always crabbed out of Chinquapin when I was a kid. Jack and Kelly, do those names ring a bell?

Jack pulled a hardhead out of my leg when I was around 8. Never forget that.

Jack Groce?

Comment

Originally posted by Coastal Ducks View Post
                                Jack Groce?

Sounds right. Haven’t seen those guys in 25 years but will never forget them.

Comment

Working...
                                X