2019 Saltwater Fishing Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
    Looks like this would be the morning to be fishing fellas.
    Yes it does, dang work!

Comment

I'm hoping to get out there today or tomorrow. Gotta see how my Trophy Wife's Dr appointment goes this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
        I'm hoping to get out there today or tomorrow. Gotta see how my Trophy Wife's Dr appointment goes this morning.
        I’ll most likely be out in the morning. Not sure which bay I’m headed to yet. I’ll be solo so I’ll most likely stick to east.

Comment

I'm always in East. I'm out of Sargent. I saw earlier you were wanting to get some with live bait with your wife. I can help you out with that. If I get out I'll give you a report.

Comment

I always launch out of Sargent as well. Across the swing bridge.

Comment

Got my hotel booked for three nights starting tonight. Hotel has a lighted pier on aransas bay so hopefully I can drum up some fish and crabs. Might hit the surf if the water is a good color in port a while the wife daughter and daughters friend do the beach thing. Any tips for the pier or surf lately?

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                I always launch out of Sargent as well. Across the swing bridge.
                Hey Phillip, I stopped by your shop Tuesday, but it was about 10:00 in the morning so no one was there! Was in Bay City on bidness and asked one of the plant workers if he knew about your shop... Told me yes and gave me directions... said you guys did a good job!!

Comment

Were you at Oxea? I have a few friends that work there.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                    Hey Phillip, I stopped by your shop Tuesday, but it was about 10:00 in the morning so no one was there! Was in Bay City on bidness and asked one of the plant workers if he knew about your shop... Told me yes and gave me directions... said you guys did a good job!!
                    Yeah Charlie week days we’re open 12-6. We used to open earlier but trimmed hours to match the busy times.

Comment

Looks like Ill be in Matagorda this weekend fishing at the Blast and Cast Men's Ministries event. Should be a great time!

Comment

STAR Tournament leaderboard is looking pretty weak this year.

Comment

Originally posted by kevin nicholls View Post
                          Were you at Oxea? I have a few friends that work there.
                          Yessir I was. Had a new piece of equipment installed and being new, the operators didn't know how to hook it up and push the "Go" button... One of the guys I met with lives in KINGWOOD!!! makes that drive 4 days a week!!

Comment

Charlie you ever make it out to the Freeport area during the work days hit me up and we'll go have lunch.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                              Yessir I was. Had a new piece of equipment installed and being new, the operators didn't know how to hook it up and push the "Go" button... One of the guys I met with lives in KINGWOOD!!! makes that drive 4 days a week!!
                              I did the maintenance on their generators for 15 years. The I&E guys are some pretty good guys. I don’t miss that work one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                                Charlie you ever make it out to the Freeport area during the work days hit me up and we'll go have lunch.
                                Will do. Have a lot of equipment in the Dow facility.

Comment

Working...
                                X