• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Quackerbox View Post
    East.

Of port O'Connor

[emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    Dang, y’all passed right by me. Maybe one of these days I’ll be able to hitch a ride. Solid stringers.

Comment

The day as recapped by me...

The 3 hour rain delay wasnt as bad as it could have been. The day really shaped up to be great fishin weather. I'm glad I elected to make the drive despite the radar.

Once again it was a pleasure to fish with ya shane. I wish I could have stayed. Next time, I'm bringing you an anchor with a rope!!!

Brent, good times on the boat and thanks for hosting junior and I. It's been a long time. That metal sled will flat jump!

David, good to see someone still whoopin fish with a gold spoon[emoji16] . Cool to make your acquaintance after reading and following your posts for close to 20 years. Felt like I knew you from the start.

Chris...what can I say, I have decided you need a new screen name..... "Hairlip". [emoji1787] but I can also stay you never quit. I think the man would have fished till midnight! Rylan told me about the good one that got off that had you hollering. Lol

Good times and great men to share a wade with.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post

28”+ trout not shown because someone was too eager to release her to wait for a pic....

Very nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I didn't know that about the heat for a string ray sting wonder if those heat packs would put out enough to guest if so going to throw a few packs in my boat

Comment

The day as recapped by me...

The 3 hour rain delay wasnt as bad as it could have been. The day really shaped up to be great fishin weather. I'm glad I elected to make the drive despite the radar.

Once again it was a pleasure to fish with ya shane. I wish I could have stayed. Next time, I'm bringing you an anchor with a rope!!!

Brent, good times on the boat and thanks for hosting junior and I. It's been a long time. That metal sled will flat jump!

David, good to see someone still whoopin fish with a gold spoon[emoji16] . Cool to make your acquaintance after reading and following your posts for close to 20 years. Felt like I knew you from the start.

Chris...what can I say, I have decided you need a new screen name..... "Hairlip". [emoji1787] but I can also stay you never quit. I think the man would have fished till midnight! Rylan told me about the good one that got off that had you hollering. Lol

Good times and great men to share a wade with.

Sounds like a good day! Bummed I missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              I didn't know that about the heat for a string ray sting wonder if those heat packs would put out enough to guest if so going to throw a few packs in my boat
              Yea. Even the water from the outboard helps. Course today's 4 strokes to get as hot
              Originally posted by gigem95 View Post
              Sounds like a good day! Bummed I missed it.

Yea man. Ole dukfvr would have gave you a run for the power wade money!!

Comment

Yea. Even the water from the outboard helps. Course today's 4 strokes to get as hotYea man. Ole dukfvr would have gave you a run for the power wade money!!

Lol. Chafing competition? [emoji24]

Comment

Just wanted to Say Thanks to Everyone! Had A Great time & Was Great to meet everyone. Would share a boat or wade anytime with Y'all!! Thanks again Shane for hauling my old azz around!! LOL! I had a blast catching fish, too bad a lot were an in or 2 short on one end or the other. LOL!
                  Good Luck in the AM Shane & Chris!

Comment

Man I wish I could have made it. I already took off Wednesday and Thursday, my company fishing tournament starts Wednesday. Otherwise I would have gone today.

Chris, tell Shane to take you to the trout hole. He’ll spend all morning trying to catch a **** redfish if you let him. Lol

Comment

Lol... y'all are killing me!

I consider myself a blessed man to call you guys my friends! What a great day to be on the water with good amigos.... till next time!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

My version of today was Shane and David straight put a whooping on some first! Them boys can fish!

We had a down right blast weather couldn’t have been better and there was redfish EVERY WHERE.... with that being said I can’t land a fish to save my life I lost a solid stringer of reds and a few nice trout!

Shane and Brent thanks a million for offering up yalls sleds for everyone to take a ride in. Shane straight up put us on solid fish but dang them suckers had lock jaw!

I’ve honestly never had such a good time loosing fish as I did with y’all today!

Ps I did end up boxing 2 trout!

Comment

Thanks Shane and David for the superb catching demonstration while the rest of us were just fishing!

Once again TBH brought together a truly great group of guys who will now be long time friends.

Chris, I’m sending you my mailing address so you can mail me a case of your pickles!!

Until next time Gentlemen, I sure enjoyed it!

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                            Chris, tell Shane to take you to the trout hole. He’ll spend all morning trying to catch a **** redfish if you let him. Lol

And this is one more reason Shane and I should fish together more! I love Me some redfish!

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                              Thanks Shane and David for the superb catching demonstration while the rest of us were just fishing!

Once again TBH brought together a truly great group of guys who will now be long time friends.

Chris, I’m sending you my mailing address so you can mail me a case of your pickles
                              !!

Until next time Gentlemen, I sure enjoyed it!
                              That's no joke. We met up for lunch Saturday and Chris was kind enough to bring me a jar. Those pickles are amazing!!

Comment

Saturday’s haul, from just south of Aransas Pass. We fought our way south, into a strong south wind to start the morning and shortly after getting to our first spot we had to hide from a nasty storm. We turned a terrible day to be on the water into a great day. I’d like to say I caught my first Texas Slam, but the two reds I caught were a couple inches short.

Comment

Working...
                                X