$53K fine levied for the 278" Texas buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
    Rarely come on here anymore - I did and read this thread - thanks for reminding my why I quit coming here - what a mess

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Addicted2bh View Post
      I just got yelled at from my wife for reading another mans faults for half an hour and not having dinner ready...

Well at least you don’t have to worry about Txblackcloud seeing balls and mistaking you for a buck.

[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m guessing none of these guys defending the poacher ever had a negative comment on any other poaching thread? Wouldn’t want anyone to appear as though there is a double standard for their buds

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
          I’m guessing none of these guys defending the poacher ever had a negative comment on any other poaching thread? Wouldn’t want anyone to appear as though there is a double standard for their buds
          I don't believe I have seen anybody defend his poaching.

Comment

I'm actually not a bad guy but ok cause I've seen worst on this site, I've already asked to be removed from the green screen! It just blows my mind how you can pass judgment on me just by a few posts cause I give it to you that was a hell of a write up , But I will own my mistake sorry if I ****** someone off or came off the wrong way , I pride myself on professionalism and I slipped it happens where human !! Semper Fi and take care

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
              I'm actually not a bad guy but ok cause I've seen worst on this site, I've already asked to be removed from the green screen! It just blows my mind how you can pass judgment on me just by a few posts cause I give it to you that was a hell of a write up , But I will own my mistake sorry if I ****** someone off or came off the wrong way , I pride myself on professionalism and I slipped it happens where human !! Semper Fi and take care
              You joined a month ago?

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                I don't believe I have seen anybody defend his poaching.
                Sorry, I hope they didn’t refer to other poachers as sorry SOBs on any other thread

Comment

Why do you need to be removed? Does your browser automatically bring you to this website?

Comment

Sorry, I hope they didn’t refer to other poachers as sorry SOBs on any other thread
                    Huh? Who defended the poacher? I can't follow your thoughts.

Comment

Admittedly, when you've seen a guy that, without a doubt, has positively influenced a lot of folks that were down, hurting or battling demons of their own it's a little easier to extend a little grace for his own transgressions. He gave of himself when others were at their lowest, so it's understandable that they would choose to reciprocate when he needs a little guidance and support.
                      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Stick around. Emotions can get high with a controversial topic like this one, but I'm guessing you have more in common with these folks than not. Nobody has the right to ask you to leave other than me or the moderators, and the previous posts that did so were deleted shortly after they were posted. That said, most of our loyal members are very protective of the site BECAUSE it is more than "just a forum" to most of us. Hang around and I can assure you won't find a better group of people.
                        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                          Stick around. Emotions can get high with a controversial topic like this one, but I'm guessing you have more in common with these folks than not. Nobody has the right to ask you to leave other than me or the moderators, and the previous posts that did so were deleted shortly after they were posted. That said, most of our loyal members are very protective of the site BECAUSE it is more than "just a forum" to most of us. Hang around and I can assure you won't find a better group of people.
                          Well said Michael

Comment

$53K fine levied for the 278" Texas buck

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                            Unforgivable? Come on bubba..It's a good thing you never dove hunted with me in high school..You'd still have nightmare's at the amount of Budweiser we drank,and the pile's,and pile's of birds we killed..I still say that's why I'm handy with a scattergun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tap the brake. All of us learned to count while hunting the bird of peace when we were younger, I’m sure. Hitting close to home here. [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

We don’t want to talk about possible dove hunting transgressions and comparing them to the illegal taking of a whitetail. That would likely be hitting too close to home for some.

(For the record I thought they were all Eurasian ring necks....[emoji12])

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
                              Unforgivable? Come on bubba..It's a good thing you never dove hunted with me in high school..You'd still have nightmare's at the amount of Budweiser we drank,and the pile's,and pile's of birds we killed..I still say that's why I'm handy with a scattergun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
                              Weird flex, but ok.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                I'm 49, I have been pulled over once by a GW....I was in a boat. Never seen one at my lease of 30 years or anywhere else.
                                No ticket
                                same. got pulled over in a boat while skiing. they were checking flotation devices, etc. no ticket. never had one come out to the hunting camp. but, apparently, we have a GW in Schleicher now and he was out at our place earlier this year. i've got no problem with him checking on things.

Comment

Working...
                                X