$53K fine levied for the 278" Texas buck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What ever.
    Last edited by doghouse; 12-11-2018, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Huntingfool View Post
      Rarely come on here anymore - I did and read this thread - thanks for reminding my why I quit coming here - what a mess
      LOL!
      My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfpack0311 View Post
        It's just a forum if they want to kick me off that's fine , I will not lose sleep over it!!!
        You know sir (and I use that "sir" term VERY lightly because it seems undeserving), I've watched your thread participation since you joined a little over a month ago, and from the very start, I had decided that you were one I'd need to just ignore, but with this, statement, I cannot totally do that...

You've been around a month and already you're way above average for posts/day... You post to threads that you know nothing about with respect to relationships and people who are having a discussion, yet you butt-in... Your banter is not humorous for the most part and at first I was trying to convince myself that you're just a young, inexperienced hunter/outdoors-man trying to fit in and coming across rather awkward due to your lack of inexperience or knowledge in general... But with this comment, you totally stepped over the line with me and I am certain many others on here who have been a part of this campfire family for 20 years or more... If you did a LOT less posting and a lot more reading before popping off and padding your post count, you might learn something, and you might just gain a little respect by posting when you actually have something to contribute. All I can say is our leader and owner of the site Michael has WAY more patience and understanding than I do... otherwise the post above would have been your last post. And I for one would be more than happy to see you go.

I have literally seen people on this site save people's lives. I've seen countless gestures of generosity, total strangers giving of their time, money and other resources to help a total stranger out when there was a need... Heck, once upon a time, a family in Michigan lost their income and was just posting here to say good bye and before the thread had ended, TBH'ers had given the man of the house a job, a place to live, paid for his moving expenses to move to Texas, registered his kids for school... All for someone NOT ONE SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAD EVER MET!! No SIR this is NOT just a forum.
        Good bye to you sir as this is I am sure not a place like what your are looking for.

Comment

Rarely come on here anymore - I did and read this thread - thanks for reminding my why I quit coming here - what a mess
          Thank you for your contibutions!

Comment

Says the guy that joined 3 months ago!

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
              You know sir (and I use that "sir" term VERY lightly because it seems undeserving), I've watched your thread participation since you joined a little over a month ago, and from the very start, I had decided that you were one I'd need to just ignore, but with this, statement, I cannot totally do that...

You've been around a month and already you're way above average for posts/day... You post to threads that you know nothing about with respect to relationships and people who are having a discussion, yet you butt-in... Your banter is not humorous for the most part and at first I was trying to convince myself that you're just a young, inexperienced hunter/outdoors-man trying to fit in and coming across rather awkward due to your lack of inexperience or knowledge in general... But with this comment, you totally stepped over the line with me and I am certain many others on here who have been a part of this campfire family for 20 years or more... If you did a LOT less posting and a lot more reading before popping off and padding your post count, you might learn something, and you might just gain a little respect by posting when you actually have something to contribute. All I can say is our leader and owner of the site Michael has WAY more patience and understanding than I do... otherwise the post above would have been your last post. And I for one would be more than happy to see you go.

I have literally seen people on this site save people's lives. I've seen countless gestures of generosity, total strangers giving of their time, money and other resources to help a total stranger out when there was a need... Heck, once upon a time, a family in Michigan lost their income and was just posting here to say good bye and before the thread had ended, TBH'ers had given the man of the house a job, a place to live, paid for his moving expenses to move to Texas, registered his kids for school... All for someone NOT ONE SINGLE ONE OF THEM HAD EVER MET!! No SIR this is NOT just a forum.
              Good bye to you sir as this is I am sure not a place like what your are looking for.
              I second that motion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

An unspoken integrity code of ethics was broken and I believe that's what most people are really venting about, so all the back and forth posts are not getting to the root problem. The majority of people on this forum are hard working folks that have limited resources to pay for leases, commute long distances, and work hard to maintain their integrity.

To the hunter - I commend you for coming clean and for paying your dues. I wish you safe travels and hope you use your story to help others make better decisions in life.

Hat's of to the GW's for doing their jobs and for pursuing justice.
                Last edited by blide; 12-11-2018, 08:43 PM.

Comment

I admit it.
                  Attached Files

Comment

wwwwhat?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by AgHntr10 View Post
                      Says the guy that joined 3 months ago!
                      Bahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by bossbowman View Post
                        wwwwhat?!?!
                        What? You dont remember him? He joined way back in 2018

Comment

Typical millennial!

Comment

We'll sure miss ya too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by crc View Post
                              Just read this whole thread. A lot of people seem to only not have poached themselves because the temptation hasn't provided itself. Yes people make mistakes but evidently this guy made a habit of it. I feel for his family, but this guy deserves the black cloud following him from this. This is a hunting forum, figured poaching and trespassing was unforgivable, especially if it's done so knowingly and regularly. He's a great guy that reads the bible, but took getting busted by the law for him to see the error in his ways.
                              Unforgivable? Come on bubba..It's a good thing you never dove hunted with me in high school..You'd still have nightmare's at the amount of Budweiser we drank,and the pile's,and pile's of birds we killed..I still say that's why I'm handy with a scattergun.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Interesting thread for sure. I sure can’t throw any stoned because of the large beam in my eye.

Comment

Working...
                                X