Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm very happy with the LH's class this year, especially after last years haul. I was looking at depth chart and roster at lunch and was reminded about the OL and DL kids from last year that mostly red shirted I think. I know the OL did, not sure about DL. Gonna be a lot of new names/faces next year, lots of seniors at DL, LB, CB and OL. Gonna be time to see what these youngsters can do, should be fun.

Looks like Aggie, Sooner and Tiger did really well. Sooner probably recruited another future Heisman QB and a 5 star WR for him to play with......I hate those guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by Hoss163 View Post
      I can’t believe Starkel hasn’t put in for transfer yet . He is a good QB I think..
      I don't think Jimbo is done with him yet. Or at least I hope not. I still like him

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        Like CNS said, it’s not early signing day, it’s now the NSD.

Off topic: Is there a website that shows a Master List of players who will be skipping their team’s bowl game?
        Half of Lsu’s defense is. Some due to injury. And, some because they are declaring for the draft.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
          Half of Lsu’s defense is. Some due to injury. And, some because they are declaring for the draft.
          That's what happens when make them play 7 OTs without any Gatorade!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
            I asked because I had seen something about Gready and maybe one more.

Comment

2 declared so far. Greedy and Alexander. Devin white keeps dropping hints that he is coming back for his senior season so who know

Comment

Originally posted by JeffK View Post
                That's what happens when make them play 7 OTs without any Gatorade!! haha

That’s funny!

Comment

2018/19 College Football Pre-Bowl Season

Hookfin will sign tomorrow morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

With who? What’s his story. Never heard of him until a week ago. Looks kind of light in the britches but a big frame that could fill out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post

Did he get an offer from Auburn?

Comment

Supposedly McCoy has signed or is signing but it will be kept quiet until Jan 5? That's goofy.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                          With who? What’s his story. Never heard of him until a week ago. Looks kind of light in the britches but a big frame that could fill out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Texas and needs to fill out.
                          Isaiah Hookfin is a 6-5, 270-pound Offensive Tackle from Sugar Land, TX.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                            Did he get an offer from Auburn?

Sure did, lil buddy.

Comment

Is there anyone at the Bad Boy Mowers bowl? This is pathetic. The bowl world is oversaturated

Comment

Greedy and Ed Alexander going pro. Ed will be lucky if he is even drafted. About three players have nagging injuries they will let heal and not take a chance on. The young ones will just have to nut up.

Comment

Working...
                                X