"Pics won't load" "Text for pics"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
    It’s fairly easily. When you want to just reply to ya topic, click on said topic and in the top right corner there 3 dots next to a check mark in a circle. Tap the dots and hit reply. Once that opens, there are 4 tabs on the bottom. Camera, photos, attachment and quote. Tap the camera to take a pic and add or photo to insert a photo from your phone.

Pretty much the same If you’re quoting someone’s post. Click on topic and hit quote on the post you want to quote. Same options on the bottom
    Ok I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I’m getting closer, I found different threads that are older and I found the dots and all that but how do you get to a specific thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      "I don't like learning new things, make it easy for me!"~Millenials
      Huhlarious. Do all old timers misspell "millennials," or just you?

I'm willing to wager $100 that the majority of people who can't post pics on this website are in fact not millennials. Millennials are the ones who know how to use Tapatalk, Imgur, Flickr, resize their photos, etc.

If a site can host photos, the site should be able to re-size the photos. It's a simple concept, thus why it exists everywhere else online.

TBH runs on software that is so old, its owners decided over a year ago to stop development on it. So again I ask, what is needed to make the leap?

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
        iPhone here. I just email the pics to myself and send as size “medium.” Re-save the photos and post.
        That's a good idea but a pain in the butt!

Comment

Originally posted by 30-30 View Post
          iPhone here. I just email the pics to myself and send as size “medium.” Re-save the photos and post.
          This is what I have to do as well.

Comment

I think some have missed the point. I think a lot of people realize you can post pics on here through a third party. The question as I understood it was, WHY DOES POSTING PICS DIRECTLY ON THIS SITE SUCK? It has never worked for me from phone or computer. I have to use tapatalk. Can the third party be cut out? Posting pics anywhere else I've been has not been as difficult as it is here.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
              I’m talking about posting from a computer as well. Ain’t no tappytappy.

Here’s a thought.... develope your own website,, set the parameters as you wish.

If’n all else fails, read the instructions.

You must be smarter than the device you are attempting to operate.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0693.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.4 KB
ID:	24562801

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                Just use flickr, imgur, etc. Post the BBCode. It is much easier than complianing on here that you can't upload. The time spent complaining you could have the picture uploaded and posted already .

I use imgur since photobucket crapped out. Upload your picture, then copy this BBCode to paste in your thread. My 75 year old mother in law can do. Guys on here saying they can't is just because they don't want to. You can also edit the size, crop, rotate, etc., on there.
                Personally, I don't want to because last time I read the T&C's of those sites, they retain some form of ownership of the photo once uploaded. While I don't think any of my photo's will ever be photo quality, there are issues if police want/need to investigate you, and most of these sites are willing to hand out your photo willy nilly.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                  Same here. It works sometimes, sometimes(most times) it says FAILED TO UPLOAD.
                  It is a simple process to do, yes, but when it doesn't work, then what...?
                  I'm in the same boat.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                    Ok I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer. I’m getting closer, I found different threads that are older and I found the dots and all that but how do you get to a specific thread?
                    If you have the most recent app, you can select which type of threads you want to see. when you open the TBH forum, the options of "timeline, unread, subscribed, or participated" will be on the top. or you can search for the thread in the very top search box

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                      Switch back to Motorola

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                      haha beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
                        If you have the most recent app, you can select which type of threads you want to see. when you open the TBH forum, the options of "timeline, unread, subscribed, or participated" will be on the top. or you can search for the thread in the very top search box
                        Ok when I tap the three dots only thing that comes up is search,share,web view, and refresh

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                          Ok when I tap the three dots only thing that comes up is search,share,web view, and refresh
                          You have to hit the reply icon (arrow) first and then do it.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3689.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.0 KB
ID:	24562819

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey not so dumb after all. Lol

Thank for the help guys

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                                Switch back to Motorola

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
                                I'm tryna be a baller as well as a shot caller.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X