Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

"Pics won't load" "Text for pics"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's a supporting member feature

Comment

Anyone that doesnt know how to upload pictures are either just lazy or now part of the GOF Team.

It's about to be 2019 folks....if my parents can text our family pictures, open the garage door on their phones, and answer the front door from their phones, anyone should be able to use Tapatalk to upload pictures. Easy as pie.

Comment

I’m talking about posting from a computer as well. Ain’t no tappytappy.

Comment

Originally posted by 35remington View Post
          Can we please just fix this problem? What resources are needed? TBH is the only website left on the internet that can't handle uploading of photos taken by today's mobile phones.

Can you tell I haven't shot a deer yet?
          I’m just here to brag that I’ve shot three deer and can also upload pics. Got her tonight.

Attached Files

Comment

Never had a problem posting pics.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

I don’t use Tapatalk. I can easily post pics from my I phone. Just go advanced reply and upload them by clicking the attach icon

Comment

I might have learned something new today

Let’s see if this worked.
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
                  Anyone that doesnt know how to upload pictures are either just lazy or now part of the GOF Team.

It's about to be 2019 folks....if my parents can text our family pictures, open the garage door on their phones, and answer the front door from their phones, anyone should be able to use Tapatalk to upload pictures. Easy as pie.
                  Watch it young man!

Comment

iPhone here. I just email the pics to myself and send as size “medium.” Re-save the photos and post.

Comment

Im in the same boat, can’t load pic from iPhone. I got the Tapatalk app but I can’t figure it out. Can someone tell me how?

Comment

My PrimeCo phone doesn't have a picture button. Please accommodate me TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by HUNTIN HARD View Post
                          Im in the same boat, can’t load pic from iPhone. I got the Tapatalk app but I can’t figure it out. Can someone tell me how?
                          It’s fairly easily. When you want to just reply to ya topic, click on said topic and in the top right corner there 3 dots next to a check mark in a circle. Tap the dots and hit reply. Once that opens, there are 4 tabs on the bottom. Camera, photos, attachment and quote. Tap the camera to take a pic and add or photo to insert a photo from your phone.

Pretty much the same If you’re quoting someone’s post. Click on topic and hit quote on the post you want to quote. Same options on the bottom

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                            My PrimeCo phone doesn't have a picture button. Please accommodate me TBH.
                            Switch back to Motorola

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                              I don’t use Tapatalk. I can easily post pics from my I phone. Just go advanced reply and upload them by clicking the attach icon
                              Same here. It works sometimes, sometimes(most times) it says FAILED TO UPLOAD.
                              It is a simple process to do, yes, but when it doesn't work, then what...?

Comment

"I don't like learning new things, make it easy for me!"~Millenials

Comment

Working...
                                X