No announcement yet.

"Pics won't load" "Text for pics"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use flickr from my Desk top it works great , with my phne it will post the link but you have to click on it ?/ no idea why tapacrap most times is just odd on my I8 phone no idea why but just is

Comment

I can only post pics from tapatalk. I dont like tapatalk so I dont post pics. Never have been able to get this site to post pics.

Comment

I'm in for the pics.

Comment

Cant load anything from my iphone.

Comment

Tapatalk is easier and thats all I use it for. I can do it either way from my phone, sometimes I have to resize.

Comment

I cannot load pics from my phone, I was going to do a live hunt from my trip to Illinois but couldn’t get it to work so I gave up. I don’t understand

Comment

Pics or it didn't happen!

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
                  It is very simple with Tapatalk app.

This^^^^! I put pics on TBH from my phone anytime I want!

That was the sunrise from my blind this morning!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I figured it out, and I aint got no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                      As many live threads as are with pics included this seems to be an isolated issue....

Agreed. I’ve successfully loaded pics to the website and Tapatalk is just stupid simple.

I never have issues with Tapatalk and I use it across multiple forums and have been since it came about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Agreed with others. I use tapatalk and have never had issues. Been using it for years. And I haven't had problems posting on the website from the desktop either.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          As many live threads as are with pics included this seems to be an isolated issue....

Comment

Just use flickr, imgur, etc. Post the BBCode. It is much easier than complianing on here that you can't upload. The time spent complaining you could have the picture uploaded and posted already .

I use imgur since photobucket crapped out. Upload your picture, then copy this BBCode to paste in your thread. My 75 year old mother in law can do. Guys on here saying they can't is just because they don't want to. You can also edit the size, crop, rotate, etc., on there.

Comment

Originally posted by westtexducks View Post
                              Can't fix the issue from there side as the issue is user error not the websites fault

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
                              How's that again ? I post pics the same way every time, from the same sources, either trail cam pics or phone pics, and sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. How is that my side ?

Comment

Originally posted by stickbowcoop View Post
                                Just use flickr, imgur, etc. Post the BBCode. It is much easier than complianing on here that you can't upload. The time spent complaining you could have the picture uploaded and posted already .

I use imgur since photobucket crapped out. Upload your picture, then copy this BBCode to paste in your thread. My 75 year old mother in law can do. Guys on here saying they can't is just because they don't want to. You can also edit the size, crop, rotate, etc., on there.

And you can do that from an iPad or phone ? Tell me more.......

Comment

Working...
                                X