We Land On Mars at 1pmCT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chew View Post
    I can't wait to see how this guy's garden is doing....
    For the win!!

I think it's pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      What a monumental waste of money and and resources...
      Jeez, some of his movies have been good. But yea, tons of money spent on saving this guy. Like in Saving Private Ryan, we sent an entire Platoon.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
        I can't wait to see how this guy's garden is doing....

Mark Watney: Space Pirate!

Comment

Bet something ( HAPPENS ) to the video feed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

For real. We need to be focused on time travel. If coach woulda put me in back in 82...

Comment

Yep, there’s plenty of **** right here on earth to put that money towards. I’d rather see it go towards cancer research or some other cause that affects actual everyday people. I’ve looked at the moon, but couldn’t really care any less about the rest of outer space.

As far as dreams go, I like to dream about a place where I can go to a big event or concert and not have to worry about someone bombing it. Or about the possibility of some jack wagon shooting up my kids school. I give mars the finger until we get this rock under control a little better

Comment

I look forward to the discoveries that will be made with this rover. NASA's investment/contributions to actual everyday people from past research has been phenomenal and I am glad its continuing.

Comment

Agreed but with that said our govt is gonna spend it regardless so a hell of alot better than shrimp on a treadmill or 2 decades in muslim land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    I look forward to the discoveries that will be made with this rover. NASA's investment/contributions to actual everyday people from past research has been phenomenal and I am glad its continuing.
                    This ^^^^^. Pull the money from the government leaches , not science.

Comment

Looking forward to the YouTube videos from the flat earth, space is fake folk on this.

Comment

Lots and lots of products are here b/c of space exploration:

Comment

Besides this guy having some pretty cool videos, he does a pretty good job of explaining why NASA is not a waste of money. I could think of many other funding cuts I'd like to see before NASA.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lARpY0nIQx0"]Is NASA a waste of money? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Yep, tons of stuff we use everyday stem from trying to send stuff further and further away. Just the tech it takes to communicate with the equipment that far away (the deep space network) has all led to a lot of the stuff we leverage in our everyday lives with smart phones, global networks, etc.

Comment

So I am late to the live feeds.....
                              Did we have LOS? Did it blow up?
                              What gives... Live feeds just showing people at their stations at NASA.

Comment

Enough said....

Comment

Working...
                                X