No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got the plumbing fixed yesterday so hot showers were nice last night. I think I may try to go sight in the AR today, do a little work tomorrow, then head south and hunt with the family until Sunday.

Comment

Congrats on the transition Casey!

Got an early Christmas present when my cousin hauled me to the other side of Del Rio for a hunt. Got a small 9 pt buck, i.e. venison for the freezer. What was really cool is that while I was gone, Jana made 25 dozen venison-pork tamales. MMMMMMmmmmmm good!

Heck of the matter is that a lot of those went for Christmas presents...... so I guess we'll have to make some more, lol.

Comment

Congratulations and good luck Casey. Woke up to a beautiful day in Shiner. Two bucks in the oat patch as I type. We hunted from the house this morning, as we were tired from entertaining dads relatives yesterday for Christmas. Today is our last Christmas for 2010 as we celebrate with my folks, (mom's sister) and my sister as a family.

Plan on getting on the stand this evening with Blake.

Been a great trip home, I'm already dreading the return flight on Sunday as at this point no one wants to return.
        Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

I just got an interesting text from my wife about a deer one of my heros kilt in SoTex...

Freaking facebook....

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
            I just got an interesting text from my wife about a deer one of my heros kilt in SoTex...

Freaking facebook....
            Who dat?
            Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
            l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
            ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

I aint sayin....but it's BEAN a long time a'comin...and I couldn't be happier for him!

Comment

I know! I know!
                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                  I know! I know!
                  I don't . . . . yet!

Morning all!

Comment

TBH insiders......sigh.......

None-the-less, Good morning! Making another 5 gal of Cajun Venison Stew today! Must have gave too much away for Christmas, LOL.

Headin to the store for turnips, carrots, onions, celery, mushrooms, wine . . . the typical cast of players.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post

Freaking facebook....
                      Stud, both the deer and him.

Comment

Nice buck indeed!!!!

Comment

Dadgumit I found this on page 7, I know some of yall have more to say than that. I'm headed to Camp Wood to do some rat killin, be back tonight.

Comment

Morning Holdem... rats, i cant stand them rats, kill 'em all !!!

Me, I'm heading to the lease this evening to join the Scribners in hopes of some buck killin to bring in the New year right!

Comment

Mornin folks!

Comment

Good day amigos. I'm in my chemo recliner soaking in treatment #10 out of 12. Almost through and praying I don't need another round!

Discovered Netflix yesterday. Downloading unlimited movies through the Nintendo Wii and watching them. Very cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X