No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Picked up a tool box with one hand and set in in my truck box. Somewhere along the way my rotator cuff started screaming and continued to do so most of the night. One of these I'll have to start acting my age, NOT

Comment

Morning Family.

Comment

So I'm way under the porch insulating a pipe and the phone rings. After banging my head on a floor joist it's "Hello, whacha doin" ??? "Well right now I'm taking a break", (only response I could think of). Does Titos go in coffee ???

Comment

Originally posted by holdem View Post
          So I'm way under the porch insulating a pipe and the phone rings. After banging my head on a floor joist it's "Hello, whacha doin" ??? "Well right now I'm taking a break", (only response I could think of). Does Titos go in coffee ???
          Pics of knot on head from said bumping please?

Don't you just hate when that happens. My wife gets all over me cause I let the sucker ring. What did we buy an answering machine for?

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
            Pics of knot on head from said bumping please?

Don't you just hate when that happens. My wife gets all over me cause I let the sucker ring. What did we buy an answering machine for?
            I did away with the land line 3 moves ago.

Comment

I always seem to end up in the boonies and the bush where the reception isn't reliable so hard line is necessary.

Comment

My sister Sally's cancer update...

Well, I went to Houston, again, yesterday. I met with the geneticist. They will test my blood to see if I have the "Breast Cancer Gene", BRCA1 or BRCA2. The people that carry this gene have a much greater chance of developing breast cancer and ovarian cancer. I will find out in a couple of weeks if I do carry this gene. If I do, there will be more intensive monitoring to try to catch any further malignancies early.

I also went to the radiation department and had a simulation today. They drew on me with all sorts of colorful markers that I am not suppose to wash off. They do this to know where to aim the beam of radiation. I will return to Houston on Monday and begin radiation next week. I will have 30 treatments so I will have to be in Houston for 6 weeks. I am not looking forward to that, but I guess it is a small price to pay to get rid of this caca for good. I am hoping to be able to come home on the weekends to see my little doggies and my schizophrenic cat. I will be staying with my good friend Amy Smith. She lives about 15 minutes from the hospital.

Hope everyone is doing well. I will update as I know more.

Comment

Thanks Steven, been wondering. Sister Sally remains in my prayers.

Comment

Prayers for your sister Legdog.

My best friend and her husband just found out they're gonna have a baby after 2 years of trying. I'm excited for them!!!

Comment

Headed into the Trinity River NWR for some black powder hunting in the morning. Found a couple rub lines with some 6" oaks tore up. Hope he's still alive and walking there in the morning.

Comment

Jaspro and I just cut and split a trailer load of pecan.

Im tired.
                        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Mighty fine, sweet smokin to ya.

Comment

3 man chew crew headed to the lease for one last try. Hunting has sucked all year. Broke out the smokepoles for this meat hunt. Ruger, Remington, and Savage...all in .270.

About an hour ago....

This pearl of wisdom brought to you by Tapatalk!

Comment

Good luck to y'all Bobby. Nice shot. I broke out the the camera on the sunset this evening myself, will have to check out the download at half time. Y'all be safe.

Comment

Watchin Supercross!
                                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Working...
                                X