Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm late but I'm here

Comment

At the office with a desk full of paper, some stacked rather deep. It will be clean by Friday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Scribner Lite View Post
        Clint put me on a 30" Axis this morning! Really excited! Thanks honey![ATTACH]233474[/ATTACH]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Originally posted by Hooper View Post
        This weekend at the lease was Jake's 1st time to do a little hunting! Of course he has gone and set in the stand with his dad but has never killed anything! So Saturday while his brother and I were filling feeders Jacob & Gunner went hunting, my 1st thing to kevin is the gun loaded and those words didnt come out of my mouth and 2 shots were fired (poor animal)! And a great big WOOHOO. Out him and Gunner come w/ a rabbit!!! You would have thought it was a P&Y Trophy might as well been to him, we are having the hide tanned! CONGRATS JAKE!!! Momma sure is proud of ya!!!!
        On a side note he ended the weekend w/ a total for 3 rabbits!!!
        Thank you Gunner for your excellent guide service!!!
        Great stuff! Sorry i had to miss out.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
          Ran 5 miles in 39:07 last night, and I'm feeling the effects of it now! Boss is in town, so it's gonna be a very busy next few days.
          Boss????

Comment

Bad news in Cleveland for the Tattoo industry. Looks like the Redneck House of Pain Tattoo shop is about to go out of business. Seems they had a sideline business in the woods south of town chopping up vehicles and melting down copper.

Five people are in custody after police reportedly broke up a chop shop operation in Plum Grove on the evening of Tuesday, April 19.

Acting on tips, officers with the Liberty County Sheriff’s Office (LCSO) went to a home on CR 3431 where they recovered two stolen vehicles and other property.

“We actually caught them in the act of chopping down the vehicles,” said Capt. Rex Evans, LCSO spokesperson. “We found a large amount of stolen property including rims, tires and vehicles.”

The vehicles that were recovered are believed to have been those stolen on April 14 from a Cleveland business, Performance Communications. The owner of that business offered a reward in an that article ran on The Advocate’s website and in the April 20 edition.

The coverage led to anonymous tips to the sheriff’s office and the subsequent raid of the Plum Grove home.

The persons arrested are Billy Smith, 34; Jose Angel Garfias, 23; Alicia McRee, 30; Laura Wilganowski, 20; and Michael Carnley, 24.

Carnley wasn't apprehended until 4 a.m. Wednesday morning when he turned himself in.

After police raided the home, Carnley reportedly ran from police and hid in the woods behind the home. A canine unit from the Montgomery County Pct. 4 Constable’s Office searched for Carnley, but could not locate him.

Smith, Garfias and McRee are charged with Possession of Stolen Property; Wilganowski is charged with Interfering.

The reported chop shop was operating in a cleared outdoors area shielded from prying eyes by woods.

In addition to the stolen vehicles, police also found a large pit where copper was apparently being melted down, said Evans.

The persons who were arrested have “close ties” to a tattoo shop recently established in Cleveland near the entrance to Kirbywood Subdivision, according to Evans.

Wonder if I can buy the sign for a keepsake?
            Last edited by Tmag; 11-24-2012, 03:51 PM.

Comment

Thats funny Tmag!

Comment

Good morning Y'all!

Comment

y'all know what today is?

Comment

Texan army under Sam Houston defeated Mexicans in the Battle of San Jacinto.

Baron Manfred von Richthofen, the notorious World War I German flying ace known as the "Red Baron," was killed in action today.

Is it one of these?

Comment

Morning everyone! TGITH!! Off tomorrow will be on the water wetting a hook somewhere!!! Yay me!

Comment

Another day without rain ??

Comment

Heading out to the ERS today... locked and loaded.

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	143.7 KB
ID:	23987056

Camry, Ben, Zac, Mary, Heath, Randall and Brittany... gonna drag the pit and see if we can avoid lighting any unintentional fires.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                            Heading out to the ERS today... locked and loaded.

[ATTACH]234331[/ATTACH]

Camry, Ben, Zac, Mary, Heath, Randall and Brittany... gonna drag the pit and see if we can avoid lighting any unintentional fires.
                            I hate to miss this wing ding, but I'm under house arrest. Hope this moisture made it out to Eastland Cty.

Comment

Hoping all these fires get contained very soon. Praying for rain!

Just found out yesterday that since Exxon bought out XTO that we no longer have Good Friday off anymore... kinda gave me the red *** but oh well.... it is what it is...

Plans of country ribs and all the fixins at my aunt & uncle's house this weekend for a little family gathering.

Looking forward to our trip to the Diamond C this next month. I'm well overdue for a getaway! Still got my sights on a big Axis and an Oryx

May all of you have a blessed Easter weekend and stay safe!

Comment

Listening to the boss and brother sing and play....I'm a fan.Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1303442785.447499.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	23987129

Comment

Working...
                                X