No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just gotta say... Being a dad is rewarding.

"Dad I wana be fun like you."

"Jay you are fun, you're more fun then me."

"No dad Jay is silly not fun"

Comment

Proud of my son. Qualified fastest on rifle, archery and shot gun out of whole camp and is first yr scout

Shot a 46 then 48 out or 50 on archery back to back

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371835847.978070.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	24211976

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371835883.986515.jpg
Size:	43.5 KB
ID:	24211977

He hit first ten in a row then missed one and hit next several clay. Hit 24 out of 29

Comment

Congrats to your son Howard, hope the zip liner is okay. Our kids left yesterday for camp in Columbus, my daughter and SIL went as sponsors to help out. Looking forward to an easy going weekend, starting off with some Shrimp Boat Mannie's in Livingston tonight and an all-star game with some friends.

Comment

22 group for today. 5 shots. Looks like 4Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371849282.180476.jpg
Size:	26.8 KB
ID:	24212023

Comment

And award goes to-

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371950344.941525.jpg
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	24212268

Just got home. Great week but glad to be home

Comment

Awesome possum!

Comment

Mornin'. Had a good evening last night - my brother and I surprised my parents for their 50th anniversary with a nice dinner with extended family members...they were surprised and it was a GREAT time. Now momma is making me biscuits, sausage and gravy. After last night's meal she is either killing me off slowly or she really loves me. Feeling more than blessed this morning...

Comment

Moms biggest trout nice 22" this morning in east bay

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371992611.057726.jpg
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	24212351

Comment

Haven't had my ranger with probox roof 24hrs and its already worth every penny

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21371994506.408659.jpg
Size:	164.7 KB
ID:	24212357

Comment

My son picked out his male and my female pup from the litter Savage sired in Montana. This was a great Dad/son picture he sent me, and I made this up for him. Our female lab will be air cargo'd in July and looks about the same- except a green collar.

You students of the videos of Phil Robertson, as the Duck Commander will appreciate it.

Comment

Hahaha I never watched duck commander but that's awesome!

Comment

Trimmed the trees around our bridge, the nephews fishing hole is ready

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372037619.418881.jpg
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	24212555

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372037644.383155.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	84.5 KB
ID:	24212556

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21372037670.353732.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	24212557

Comment

I just joined not long ago but I have to say, when i get on here and see a post from someone asking for help on equipment, tips and most importantly prayers for their family or troubles they may be having in their life...... its so awsome to see the support that everyone on here provides. Its very nice seeing ppl support and help one another, especially in todays crazy world. Keep it up guys.

Comment

We left the hotel at 7:30am for a connecting flight from Portland to San Fran and finally to DFW. We were supposed to be home at 6pm yet we are still sitting in the San Fran airport. Hopefully we can get out of here in the next 2 hours and get home around 3am.

I'm supposed to have a meeting in San Angelo at 11 and Odessa at 3:30 tomorrow with new accounts so I'm debating the pros a s cons of changing those meetings.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                                We left the hotel at 7:30am for a connecting flight from Portland to San Fran and finally to DFW. We were supposed to be home at 6pm yet we are still sitting in the San Fran airport. Hopefully we can get out of here in the next 2 hours and get home around 3am.

I'm supposed to have a meeting in San Angelo at 11 and Odessa at 3:30 tomorrow with new accounts so I'm debating the pros a s cons of changing those meetings.
                                Heath if you re schedule your meeting here in Odessa later in the week maybe we can grab a beer if you will be staying overnight

Comment

Working...
                                X