• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
    "push me on the swings Daddy"

sounds like a plan

she can't wait for Nanza

Awesome!

Comment

Watching the Bandit II on the toob, just hanging with the family today...Gotta head back to Mexico tomorrow for four weeks of work, once I get there I will be back into Mexico I will be full time on here again!!!! You gents enjoy your Sunday!!!!!

Comment

About to roll out to the final day of the Stock Show and walk around

Comment

Originally posted by supertrooperl14 View Post
          Been away from the green screen for a little while holding down the fort at the casa. My wife had surgery and I've had to be Mr. Mom for the last couple of weeks. If you don't already be sure your ole lady knows how much you care and respect what she does for the family.

Shes doing better now and hopefully in a few weeks all will be good and we will be ready for turkey season. Last year was her first year to hunt anything and we struck out on the turks. This year she is more motivated and wants to draw some blood. Will keep you posted on the status when the season starts.

Oh and this my first night back at work since the surgery and mids suck!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about your wife but glad she's doing better!

Comment

Haven't been on the green screen in a while. This is a cool idea. have not had time to read it all yet.

Greg

Comment

Just checking in.....got back from the ranch and had to catch up on the green screen, since I didn't have access to it yesterday. But since it was down for part of the day, it didn't take me too long to read all the posts.

Comment

man I hate digging post holes.......but they are done now......time to go pick up about 75-80 rings of homemade sausage that we made last night.......ate some of the pan sausage this morning, yummy..........

Comment

Well, got up this morning and slammed down some coffee. Been out crawling around on my truck. Still has a misfire somewhere. This is really getting aggravating !

Comment

Just got back from a weekend at the Hogboy Hilton.

Got a bobcat with my rifle.

Comment

Don't watch bangkok dangerous

Comment

Went out and checked the deals at Circuit City. If you're looking for a digital SLR kit, you can save some cash over the online guys right now.

Eased into Verizon to check out new phones. Man, I'm just not sure what I'm going to get. I need a smart phone but just can't find one I like.

Comment

Originally posted by Casey View Post

Eased into Verizon to check out new phones. Man, I'm just not sure what I'm going to get. I need a smart phone but just can't find one I like.
                          Keep me in the loop on your Verizon search. I am in the same boat.

Comment

Checking in. Hope everyone had a great weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                              Keep me in the loop on your Verizon search. I am in the same boat.

I think I've about decided on the Samsung Saga. As far as smart phones go, it seems to be a good one. Unfortunately, you can't really find a store that has them. They're available online only. I'm hearing good things, though.

Comment

Back from work. Pretty busy day. Got the Rock set up. plus a few more. Time goes fast if you're busy. I love this job......I would love it more if it paid a little better.

Comment

Working...
                                X