No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just pulling into the hotel in Oklahoma City. I called on accounts all day in Norman and Oklahoma City. Price line screwed me as I am no where near downtown OKC where I usually stay through price line. No wormy dog for me tonight

Comment

I got a haircut today...It has been long 7 months since my last one.

I wanted to try and wait one year, but I gave in. Wanted to grow a "Fro", but it didn't work. Oh well.

Comment

Good luck Jaspro, I have a major league phone interview Wed am here. PM me if you want to do any prep for your interview.

Checked the hog trap this am, hogs ate all the dry dog food I put out and around, but the gate did not drop, rope probably has too much stretch. Bought some 1/16" aircraft cable and aluminum crimps to do the loops, glad I did not have to buy an airplane as well to fix the trap.

Off in a couple hours to play volleyball with a bunch of 20-somethings a the city college, can't get it through my thick skull I'm not really 25 anymore.

Comment

Just got done with a test. Professors who schedule exams the Monday after Spring Break should be immediately fired.

Comment

Originally posted by J-Bone View Post
            Just got done with a test. Professors who schedule exams the Monday after Spring Break should be immediately fired.
            I agree they need to get a life.

Momma pressure cooked the Turkey carcass and made a rich broth for me to sip when I get the squatting disease from pushing a grocery cart around and eating a fried chicken leg on the way home without washing my hand.

Comment

Monday ain't so bad, when one plays golf all day! Played like caca, but it was still better than work.

Full week ahead to plan for presentations on Thursday.
              Proud member since 1999

Gary's Outdoor Highlight of 2008:

http://discussions.texasbowhunter.co...highlight=GARY

Comment

Robin won kenny chesney tickets this morn. What a good wife.
                And she let me buy a dell laptop too. get it tommorow.

Jp.

Comment

Present

Comment

Took our puppy to the vet yesterday. Turns out she has Parvo. She looked a little better today. He is putting her on IV for 4-5 days hoping she will pull through. This is Kaitlins best friend- she's very upset. This pups brother was the one that got shot in the neck last week. A few prayers won't hurt.

Comment

A prayer for Kaitlin and her friend, so sad.

Comment

Hope and pray that TEXAS gets much needed rain. here...............

Comment

The oats and turnips from last fall need rain.

Comment

Good mornin monkeys! Settling in for another 10hrs of work.

Comment

I can't believe I'm not the only person on here at 4 am.

Comment

Morning guys! Gonna be a great one!

Comment

Working...
                                X