• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
    Watchin Supercross!
    I'm watching Machete

Comment

Watching Nugent, green screening mostly.

Comment

just put the freeze caps on all my outside hose bibs...getting cold overnight.

Comment

I watched through the binoculars tonight as my wife shot her 4th deer. I've watched her kill all 4 of them and and numerous hogs through the binocs, and it never ceases to amaze me how she puts it in the same, exact, perfect spot....EVERY time! The 1st time she ever shot a rifle was my .264 Mag at her 1st hog. She killed it and a deer or two with my rifle before her grandmother gave her her model Four Remy .270......and the results are the same every time.

I consider myself a dang good shot, but our freezer will never be empty if our son (who should make his appearance in this world in early May) gets his mother's skills with a deer rifle. Back at camp when the weather turned sour and ruined our campfire scene...she said "if you'll put that 4Runner on the trailer, I'll pull it home and we won't have to set in this trailer all night" (I'd had a beverage or 2). She makes me proud, she's gonna be a phenomenal mom!
          Last edited by Dale Moser; 01-09-2011, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Congrats on #4 deer ma'am. Dale, don't ever make her mad enough to shoot you cause you know she can hit you in "that exact spot." Awesome DD also. Looking forward to seeing the newest Moser in May.

Comment

Watching The A-Team now.

Comment

It's snowing!!!!!!

Comment

Mmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Fried pickles! The whole house smells like garlic!
                  Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                  l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                  ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                    Mmmmm!!!!!!!!!!

Fried pickles! The whole house smells like garlic!
                    Smells like strawberries over here. Got Ribeyes and sirloins marinating in the ice box. Big red cake in oven and a crock pot full of pinto beans! Gonna cook some garlic butter noddles later to go with it all. Mmmmmm I am getting hungry.

Comment

Nothing better than playing Betty Crocker on a bad weather day.

Comment

American Airlines tossed a mess of blind chairs away this weekend.

I guess they got snowed on but there should still be a few good ones.

I took this pic on Saturday at Gold's Metal Recycling just south of Dallas.

Click image for larger version

Name:	so I went to the scrap yard Saturday.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	23969475

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                          I watched through the binoculars tonight as my wife shot her 4th deer. I've watched her kill all 4 of them and and numerous hogs through the binocs, and it never ceases to amaze me how she puts it in the same, exact, perfect spot....EVERY time! The 1st time she ever shot a rifle was my .264 Mag at her 1st hog. She killed it and a deer or two with my rifle before her grandmother gave her her model Four Remy .270......and the results are the same every time.

I consider myself a dang good shot, but our freezer will never be empty if our son (who should make his appearance in this world in early May) gets his mother's skills with a deer rifle. Back at camp when the weather turned sour and ruined our campfire scene...she said "if you'll put that 4Runner on the trailer, I'll pull it home and we won't have to set in this trailer all night" (I'd had a beverage or 2). She makes me proud, she's gonna be a phenomenal mom!

Awesome stuff, I'm excited to see the things to come in the Moser household.

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                          American Airlines tossed a mess of blind chairs away this weekend.

I guess they got snowed on but there should still be a few good ones.

I took this pic on Saturday at Gold's Metal Recycling just south of Dallas.

[ATTACH]211842[/ATTACH]
                          Wow...that is quite a ridiculous waste. There are children in other countries with no chairs to sit on.

Comment

WTG D~Mo cuz!!!

Comment

This is what I bought from the junk yard.

Sculpture time.

Comment

Getting psyched up to head across the border...windy, cold and drizzly here in the valley this week. Should be quiet on the streets

Comment

Working...
                                X