No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back at it again. Got home yesterday and the wife had one heck of a pot of red beans waitin on me. Red beans and cornbread... mmmmmm!

Taking Alecia to get her second mammogram and a sonogram today. We'll see what the docs say.

Everyone have a great day!

Comment

Morning all.Working on the first cup of coffee.

DJ

Comment

Morning all. Coffe is good.

Prayers continue, Randy, for Alecia.

Hope all is well.

Comment

Morning! Getting Ryen ready for her Taks test today with a big breakfast
          Jeff Young

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
            I'm in my hotel room in Baton Rouge... had a great dinner at Mike Andersons's too. doz. oysters to start, then a big ol' salad with homemade honey mustard dressing. The special tonight was fresh tuna grilled medium covered with crabmeat, crawfish, and shrimp in a white wine sauce... washed it down with a bunch of iced tea... meetings tomorrow over at LSU, then the drive home tomorrow evening.

Y'all have a good 'un.
            Will be in Baton Rouge for a week on business in a few weeks. Sounds like I'll have to hit Mike Andersons myself!!!!!

Morning, all. Gooood coffee....
            Lesto!!

Comment

Back to work after a 3 day weekend. Home about some good economic news this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rsatt View Post
                Morning all. Coffe is good.

Prayers continue, Randy, for Alecia.

Hope all is well.
                x2 . . . . With you guys Randy and Alecia.

Comment

Thanks guy's.

Comment

Good morning. Lots of kids have Taks this morning, including 2/3rds of mine. Keep them in your prayers.
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Good morning. Lots of kids have Taks this morning, including 2/3rds of mine. Keep them in your prayers.

My 10yr old was talking about it this yesterday & this morning.....hate to see them stress this early in life.

Comment

checking in again

Comment

May get a sticker sighting today, I'm meeting GreenArrow at Oasis Outback at 3pm to pass off a coupla varmints.

Comment

Agree good job & keep up the good work

Comment

Checkin in. What's up all.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                                My daughter will be taking part of it. You would think these kids have to hunt and kill the boogey-man today with the way the teachers are "preparing" them. It's ridiculous. I bet some kids are terrified!

Comment

Working...
                                X