No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found a doc in Decatur. I told her what I had, she verified, I told her I wanted a steroid shot and a z-pac, she concurred. Waited an hour and it took us less than 2 minutes to diagnose, and decide on treatment....

I'll be good to go by dark tomorrow!
    Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-29-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Anyone finding themselves a little more worthless this week? And a little less sleep at night?

Comment

Here!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
          Found a doc in Decatur. I told her what I had, she verified, I told her I wanted a steroid shot and a z-pac, she concurred. Waited an hour and it took us less than 2 minutes to diagnose, and decide on treatment....

I'll be good to go by dark tomorrow!
          Glad yours is alergy, mine has gone to the lungs and kept me up some last night. 2 days to get it over with! Working on the ATV and the new tractor tonight. 2008 model setting for 2 years put a tiny hole in hydraulic cooler line, it has been brazed and ready to go back.

Comment

Good morning everyone. Heres hoping God blesses each of you with a great day. The coffee is good and weather is cool, think I'll step outside and take a few shots.

Comment

Here, but almost time to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Mornin'...one and a wake-up. This week is a draggin'. Freshman football tonight, half day tomorrow, on the road tomorrow by 4 (I hope)! Best of luck fellas and stay safe.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter1982 View Post
                  Anyone finding themselves a little more worthless this week? And a little less sleep at night?
                  Yup, hard to stay focused so I did a diversionary activity yesterday by kayak fishing for bull reds beyond the breakers with some TKF fellas at High Island. Only landed one 36" red and a couple of gafftops. Luckily no sharks.

Tomorrow another front comes and should put the bucks in Fayette County to really sniffing on the does. I'm hoping that 12 pt is worried more about the ladies than us hunters, lol.

Saturday . . . . tick, tock, tick, tock . . . it will get here.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                    Glad yours is alergy, mine has gone to the lungs and kept me up some last night. 2 days to get it over with! Working on the ATV and the new tractor tonight. 2008 model setting for 2 years put a tiny hole in hydraulic cooler line, it has been brazed and ready to go back.
                    Mine was a cold, turned into the early stages of a sinus infection. That steroid (some call it a 2 in 1) shot will get back right ASAP....and the 5 day Z-pac antibiotic dose works quick!

Comment

24 hours and I'm on the road!! Can't wait!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                        Mine was a cold, turned into the early stages of a sinus infection. That steroid (some call it a 2 in 1) shot will get back right ASAP....and the 5 day Z-pac antibiotic dose works quick!

don't be drinkin while you on antibotics

Comment

I'm not..........until I get home to finish packing. And have victory beers for the Simeks!
                          Last edited by Dale Moser; 09-30-2010, 09:27 AM.

Comment

cough sneeze sneeze

i love this time of year so much but it hates me. weatherman says ragweed count very high. glad i have my cough silencer.

Good luck to everyone this weekend!

I'm hoping to get a deer,hog,at least 1 limit of doves, C&R at least 1 trout over 5#, a few flounder, and C&R a couple bull reds in the next 4 days.

Comment

Good afternoon!! Off tomorrow whoo hoo!!

Glad your feeling better Dmo!!

Sandra

Comment

We will be on the road in a few hours... Going to do a lot of nothing laying around the cabin all day tomorrow!!!

Good luck to all this weekend

Comment

Working...
                                X