No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning! I finally got the other half of my kitchen painted last night. well. we put oil based killz on it and man i s that stuff nasty! I'm still trying to get the house aired out. Today we'll throw some color on the walls and put everything back where it belongs. Now I remember why it took me 2 years to do it!

Comment

Good Morning Green Screen! TGIF!!! T-Minus 4hours & counting and vacation & birthday celebration begins!!! will be back next Thursday only to repack and head out for some Axis hunting & a little Frio floating!!! Ya'll have a good one!!!

Comment

TGIF, boy it's been a rough week! I really can't wait until hunting season gets here.

Comment

Good Morning and Happy Friday to all Green-Screeners remember its only 67 days till Dove season ...... Cant wait

Comment

Mornin y'all. Countdown to noon has begun at which point I get to head down to Seadrift for a free fishing trip at Bay Flats Lodge. I'm very thankful for this since the next two weeks will be hell trying to load two tankers with 500,000 bbls of diesel each to head to South America...which can be a pain in the patooty.

Hope y'all have as good of a weekend as I'm about to.

Comment

I got this funny, foggy feelin....right behind my eyes.....

Gettin my new truck today!

Comment

Good Friday Mornin' all...

Comment

Thank God I found this site. It is an honor to be here.

Comment

Good morning all TGIF but Clint has to work all weekend! Ready for the Frio!

Everyone have a great day! I know that I am going too!

Sandra

Comment

This is what debt looks like. Sure is comfy though!

Click image for larger version

Name:	blancogrande.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	111.9 KB
ID:	23936289

Comment

well played Moser

watch out for them cyclists!

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          new technology is breeding better and better varieties of planting seed, for the dove hunt they should be a liittle less that a foot tall...but this has been an exceptional growing season with all the moisture that has fallen from above sunflowers can be picky actually, they will "drown out" easily especially after being irrigated but I doubt that has happened in (dryland) McCook much except in low spots. Over all Ag in the Valley is in a crises from Hurricanes and tighter restrictions from our local banks...dryland guys and irrigated guys are looking forward to what overall looks to be a good year, but it will take a lot more that just one harvest to get back in the saddle. The RGV sugar mill is in complete meltdown self destruct mode..that isnt helping..now you know what I know..aint much is it?
                          Just got in from starr. Finally remembered my camera marcos...they were harvesting so caught it pretty close. This one was no where the biggest but easy for a quick pic.

It's just HOTTER out there...we got a flat the first 20 mins we got there. Found a shed & got Revenge of the cuernos. Went up for a nite time piggie hunt with a couple of buddies / customers. It was quiet but did manage to hammer out another lone boar at 1am.

I'm tired & got to help a neighbor with a big garage sale tomorrow
                          Attached Files

Comment

If the mirors don't get'em, the fenders will!

I think of you and brother Dave every time I get stuck behind some cyclists, and try to just relax and wait my turn. I don't know if I'm gettin soft or just old......hell, maybe those of you more "zen" individuals are rubbing off on me. Still can't tolerate 5 under in the show off lane though.....RANDY!

Comment

With that bumper....the cyclist will go over the hood and mite crack your windshield! A bumper like mine pushes em under the truck, with minimal damage.

Bring it over! I have a wrench!

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                              This is what debt looks like. Sure is comfy though!

[ATTACH]169932[/ATTACH]
                              Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                              l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                              ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

There's nothing like callin it a week a few hours early!

Comment

Working...
                                X