Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MooseontheLoose View Post
    Joey,

We think he was an immature bull. He had iiiittttty bitty huevos, but he had them. Either way, J-bone pole-axed him. He dropped him like a box of rocks.

I stand corrected!

But.....Im fairly sure that the cows have horns, too.
    Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
    l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
    ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Way to go, Justin, you are a natural born killer! Insurance shots are always good. ;-)

Comment

the cows do not have horns..one ran up the floodway a couple years ago and Randalls buddy whacked her right across the canal from our house. Another huge cow showed up this year down by the sunflower patch, she lived in the area a couple months..I hunted her and had her in my crosshairs but I couldnt let go of the tree I was hugging and pull the trigger The Floodway has mucho water running thru it..it has a strange effect on me staring at so much water on the farm...or maybe its the Miller Lite GJ taught me to drink

Comment

nice shot Justin, he will eat good, save me a piece

Comment

Way to go, Justin! That'll be some fine eating! Save me a steak!
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Im about to go home and mow the yard and trim some (a lot of) trees Not looking forward to this at all.

Comment

Prayers for you, Genevieve and your care team!

Gonna cook up a couple of nice ribeyes tonight. Gotta remember to watch Deadiest Catch...

Comment

After a great weekend in Stephenville and the Stockyards, I made the trip last night to see my parents in Crawford and handle some business. Today I am back in Fort Worth and packing for the Texas High School Girls Coaching Show in Arlington over the next couple of days. I hope some single coaches stop by the booth!

I have an action packed weekend with friends coming into town to paint Cowtown red!

Comment

World lost a good Woman on Monday, my great-grandmother. Just a little bit about her:

She was 91, and married for 67 years. She was the oldest standing member to the baptist church in Port Lavaca, first female pilot registered in Calhoun County and a member of the 99's, Was a member of the Daughters of the American Revolution and Daughters of the Republic of Texas. She was a poet and a very talented artist; her biography has been published in Who's Who of American Women" every year since 1978.

Comment

so sorry to hear Hillary! sounds like she lived a remarkable life! they say the dash between the years of birth & death is what tells the story of the life you lived! my prayers of comfort to you & your family!!

Comment

Nice report on an amazing woman Hillary.

Sorry for your loss.

Comment

Sorry for you loss Hillary but glad your Great Grandmother had such a multi-faceted life!

Hopefully the spirit in which she lived life has been transferred somewhat to those that her life touched.

Oh, and good mornining you other TBH'rs! It's Hump Day!

Comment

91...wow, sorry hilly I bet she had some good stories for you growing up. I always loved hearing that generation talk about the times leading up to & through WWII.

I've lost both my grandparents on my Dad's side but both my Gramp & Grandmother are around & on their own at 89. It's kinda cool that both of them graduated from the same high school as me 50yrs before.

Comment

Sorry Hillary for your loss. 91 years.... sounds like she lived life like she wanted to.

Got the downed trees out of my yard and lost a couple lbs in water weight. I could literally ring out my clothes with all the sweat.

Comment

So sorry for your loss Hilliary! Prayers for you and family!

Good Morning everyone!

God Bless everyone!

Sandra

Comment

Working...
                                X