No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just added a 5 wolf Picture above the master bedroom bed if able I will keep yall updated on the effect on all new powers

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
      Just added a 5 wolf Picture above the master bedroom bed if able I will keep yall updated on the effect on all new powers
      Nice gesture!

Comment

Grass is mowed and stuff is put up. All we have to do is pack so we can gead out Monday morning. Yeehaa, Canyon Lake here we come. Grist Mill and Gruene Hall Monday night, Calavares or Braunig with Pat on Tuesday, fishing our boat somewhere Wednesday and Thursday, gonna be a great week.

Comment

Top for the TBH faithful and a new week. Have a good one.

Comment

Any week behind us we get closer to hunting season gets me FIRED-UP Everybody be safe...

Comment

After spending a fun filled weekend in Austin, I am in Tulsa, OK for a sporting good show. I have two days in Tulsa and then two days in Oklahoma City for shows. I have an 8am flight out of DFW to Vegas for a bachelor party. I am guess I can sleep when I am dead.

Comment

Happy Monday to the tribe!

Got my oldest off to camp on Sunday. It was good to meet you Brock / Grayson.

New project is some pecan Huntmaster gave me... lots of pecan dust in my system but I'm pleased with the results so far.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pecan.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	23935257

I'm thinking coffee table.

Comment

Spent 7 hours on the lake yesterday... needless to say that I am sunburnt and soar. Im very happy with our boat it runs like a top and fairly cheap to fill with gas.

Comment

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                    Happy Monday to the tribe!

Got my oldest off to camp on Sunday. It was good to meet you Brock / Grayson.

New project is some pecan Huntmaster gave me... lots of pecan dust in my system but I'm pleased with the results so far.

[ATTACH]167872[/ATTACH]

I'm thinking coffee table.
                    That is going to be Awesome make sure and post some pics u thinking clear stain or a little shade darker????

Comment

Well I managed to drag in today on my day off. Nothing like a little OT the week before Vacation.

Worked on my shed all day yesterday, jumped in the pool then shot my bow just before dark.

Come on 10/2/10

Comment

Originally posted by Eric Pence View Post
                        That is going to be Awesome make sure and post some pics u thinking clear stain or a little shade darker????
                        thanks

Trey tells me to epoxy the cracks and hit it with teak or tung oil.

I think I'll take his advice

Comment

A big Yeah on the Cracks I didnt do that and my End Table broke in Half...Tung oil would look great.

Comment

Sitting on the patio here in Sattler watching the deer eat on the free feed we have supplied. Nice cool breeze blowing up the hill in our face, fixing to get the spotting scope out and check on the Axis in the valley below. It's great to be on vacation for a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                              Sitting on the patio here in Sattler watching the deer eat on the free feed we have supplied. Nice cool breeze blowing up the hill in our face, fixing to get the spotting scope out and check on the Axis in the valley below. It's great to be on vacation for a few days.
                              I just left there yesterday after spending the weekend at the Randy Rogers Festival and floating the river. We had a blast and can't wait to get back. I love my vacation days at the river.

Comment

Page 4 . . . what the hey?

Back from a week in Colorado-Wyoming. Jana's cousin and her husband treated us to their 2,400 acre ranch between Wheatland and Laramie Peak. Found about 30 lbs of elk sheds with the biggest a 6 pointer weighing 10 lbs.

Aaron taught me how to fly fish in the North Laramie River and I caught a 16" Rainbow Trout!

I'm at work so hopefully tonight I'll post up the pics. The weather was awesome and then we came back to the stifling heat and humidity of H-Town.

Comment

Working...
                                X