Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Michael View Post
    Hope you feel better soon, Pablo!

It's been one of those days. A/C out on a truck in Phoenix and Reefer unit out up in Olympia, WA.
    I can deal with the a/c but the reefer is a different story. We need to make a database of good mechanic shops across the country and share the info.

Comment

Had a great lunch at Georges and now Im back at work looking out at the beautiful day it is... wish I had the day to go play golf or something outdoors.....

Comment

Breakfast......Its whats for dinner!
        Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
        l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
        ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

Just got thru sprayin the yard for bugs and weeds. Decided to fling a few arras... Broke out the longbow. Not too bad. Decided I needed to break the training wheels back out. Out the Mathews came. I still had a cigarette butt stuck in the layers of my block target from the FSF shoot a few weeks ago. Notice I said "had". gone gone, bye bye now. 7 arras, 20 yards (yeah I know, a chip shot), every shaft touching. Headed to Tyler tomorrow afternoon after I get done with a welder test. Hoping to make it to the Tyler get-together. Will be back tomorrow night, packing up Thursday to head out Friday morning to the fish camp. Planning on setting around 20-25 throw lines. With the recent rains up in DFW, the river should be on the rise (or crested) by this weekend. Should turn out to be a good whisker rippin event. Planning on do some gar fishin w/ rods & reels. 107 lbs is the camp record so far. Hopefully the skeeters won't be too bad for us to do some bow fishin also. The new pit is going to find it's new home. Gotta break it in right w/ some fresh ribeyes & boudin . Good times w/ great folks!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
            Breakfast......Its whats for dinner!
            Now your talking. Had hamburger steak in brown gravy on rice and pork and beans with buttered bread on the side. It's been a great evening.

Comment

Just want to shoot it, that's all!

Comment

Casey. 2 words.

"Pachmayr"
                Ultramatic Feeders

We're paratroopers, Lieutenant. We're supposed to be surrounded......

/l _ ,[____],
                l---- L-- -OlllllllO-
                ()_)--()_)---o-)_)

Comment

LOL Casey...how 'bout an air soft pistol?

It was a good day. Getting closer and closer to vacation. It is amazing how all the little crap adds up before you leave for an extended stay...

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

The loft build is out of control
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Joey~AP View Post
                      Casey. 2 words.

"Pachmayr"

That's 3 words!

Originally posted by Legdog View Post
                      The loft build is out of control

Looking good, I'm sure, but I'm still trying to picture this loft in my mind (as feeble as it is).
                      Last edited by Burnadell; 05-18-2010, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Still going...

Here, here!

Comment

Morning all.Gonna be a good day.

DJ

Comment

Goooood morning TBH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Checking in. Up feeding my 6 day old son. He's drooling on my shoulder now. That's my boy.

Comment

I feel like I've been whooped on all my muscles are sore but I got 6 goats sold. I was so exhausted when I climbed in bed I think I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. Mom use to say "if you don't go to bed exhausted, you've wasted the day."

Comment

Working...
                                X