No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost a good man yesterday...i'm honored to be a pallbearer....R.I.P. Mr. Clarence Phillips....cancer sucks.

Comment

Sorry about your loss Dr. D
      Hearing about people losing the battle against cancer reminds me that I must do a better job.

Prayers sent to you and the family.

Comment

Cancer does suck. I lost my sister to pancreatic cancer not long ago. Prayers sent.

Comment

Morning TBH family, headed back to work this morning. It's great to have a job!

Comment

Good Monday morning. Finally got a great nights sleep and it has made a huge difference in how I feel. Yall have a great day to start off the work week!

Comment

Stayed at home today with some virus that hit me hard last night. Probably swine flu since I trapped this weekend.

Click image for larger version

Name:	05142010traptbh.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	113.9 KB
ID:	23931215

Congrats to the softball girls DJ.

Cancer does suck.

Comment

Good morning, taking a break from the heat and humidity. Building a shed in the back yard. It's a chore but when done I'll have a great storage unit and place to work on the good stuff; Bows, guns, rods & reels.

Comment

Originally posted by Leonhogboy View Post
                  Stayed at home today with some virus that hit me hard last night. Probably swine flu since I trapped this weekend.

[ATTACH]163004[/ATTACH]

Congrats to the softball girls DJ.

Cancer does suck.
                  Thanks bud.Are the piggys still alive or in "Hog Heaven".

DJ

Comment

Good morning TBH, the coffee is great. Headed in for day 2 and it is going to be a good one. Y'all be safe out there.

Comment

Mornin! I am sore today. Got a good work out ropin goats. Them babies are quick, it reminded me just how out of shape I am and that I'm getting old

Comment

Morning all ! Had enought rain for a while. Who do we call for it to stop !

Comment

Originally posted by jfk47 View Post
                          Morning all ! Had enought rain for a while. Who do we call for it to stop !
                          Don't do that!! Send it to the Valley!! My dad's crops are withering away in the 100 degree heat.

Comment

I must not be used to all this rain - Friday 2.3", Saturday .4", Monday .4".

Because late night chills Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday. WTH ! I usually just get sick once every 2 or 3 years ! Didn't feel bad till Monday afternoon and left work. Low grade fever 100.2. Laying around watching movies all day does get old.

Please modify the rain dances such that there are not such chilling side effects, thanks.

Yup, will call my doc today to get some JUJU that'll probably just treat the symptoms .

That said, thanks to the fire here at TBH my heart is warmed with full recovery sure to follow.

Comment

Good mid-morning fellas. Wish this week would go a little faster. Having lunch with MitchBCS at the famous Georges in a couple hours... Should make me laugh the rest of the day!

Comment

Hope you feel better soon, Pablo!

It's been one of those days. A/C out on a truck in Phoenix and Reefer unit out up in Olympia, WA.
                                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                                X