No announcement yet.

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Had rehearsal this morning . Came home to get the girls and now headed back to SS. Y'all have a great day!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Well, I'm trying to coordinate a solution to the mess mother nature created on Friday. If all goes well today then I'll haev a new section of fence and a closer bond with a few TBH'ers. Man I love this place...

Comment

The Eternal Flame - Keep it Burning

Got er done!
        Attached Files

Comment

good stuff leggy...way to go corndog!!

congrats!!

Comment

Had Dane's 8th birthday party yesterday and then Team Tompkins came over last night to visit. Les, Chase and I fondled some new guns of mine. The ladies enjoyed bellinis while Les and I sipped fine margaritas. Good times.

My daughter and I are off to spend some Target gift cards today. We're gonna have a ball!

Comment

Morning everyone! on the road headed back from Marshall, Tx. we went to the Texas Music Awards. Its nice being able to sit in the passenger seat and have the laptop running. We're going to stop and get more fried pies, I ate too many on friday and made myself sick, but they were soooo good. I tried to pull it up on GPS but it gave me directions to China. It told me to kayak across the Pacific Ocean to Hawaii, then directions to drive across the island and again kayak across the Pacific Ocean. it says it will take 38 days 3 hrs and 1 min and up to 38 days 3 hrs and 39 minutes with traffic. Only 11,440 miles! Silly GPS

Comment

lunch and movies with the kids today. gonna let em eat and drink whatever they want.

Comment

Originally posted by skeeter View Post
                  lunch and movies with the kids today. gonna let em eat and drink whatever they want.
                  thats dangerous! lol not too much candy they'll be pukin in the truck.

Comment

Just had brunch at Fred's Texas Cafe (which is a staple if I am in Fort Worth on a Sunday). I have to get my 2011 samples in order today and then head to LaGrave Field to watch a little college baseball. My boss if flying in tomorrow morning, so I need to be ready for that over the next couple of days.

Comment

What's up Heath? Other than a Blue/Gray tournament, Andrew is done with Little League and is now in the market for a big barrell. Shoot me a sales pitch!

Comment

Just back from Waco.We took first place in our tournement Won all 6 games.2 shut outs ,out scored the other teams 32-6.We are going to Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ

Comment

Originally posted by DJM View Post
                          Just back from Waco.We took first place in our tournement Won all 6 games.2 shut outs ,out scored the other teams 32-6.We are going to Nationals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DJ
                          That's cool Doug.

Comment

Guess who was at church this morning?

Last edited by Tmag; 11-24-2012, 03:49 PM.

Comment

Caleb and I had a GREAT time camping at Double Lake Recreation Area this weekend despite the sporadic rain showers. I hope to have a thread up with pics tomorrow. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by Marion View Post
                                That's cool Doug.
                                Thanks Marion.It's really a big deal to the girls that have worked their butts off to be as good as they are.

DJ

Comment

Working...
                                X